• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Jeppu's Art Shoppe [TBT Commissions Closed]

THESE ARE SO CUTE! Could I order a chibi icon of her? (x) And I'll pay in TBT ~ Tysm!

Added you to the waitlist!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I be put on the waitlist? I'd like you to consider my OC, Scarlett. Thank you!

Also do you accept PayPal for rlc?

Ive added you to the waitlist, and yes I accept paypal! Real cash commissions take priority btw so you would jump to the top of the list!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to be in the wait list please!

-x-x-x-

whoops got ninja'd x3

I also put you in the waitlist~

3 people from the waitlist have moved up! As soon as I receive payment I will begin drawing. Additionally, there is one open spot in the waitlist.

Ive added you to the waitlist, and yes I accept paypal! Real cash commissions take priority btw so you would jump to the top of the list!

Oh nice! ^o^

In that case, could you do a half-body drawing of my OC (I linked you to her in my previous comment)? And if possible, even though it's only half-body, could you try to include the tail too? That'd be great :)

I believe it'll be $20.
Also could you PM me your PayPal email so I can send it to you? Thank you!

Last edited:
Oh nice! ^o^

In that case, could you do a half-body drawing of my OC (I linked you to her in my previous comment)? And if possible, even though it's only half-body, could you try to include the tail too? That'd be great :)

I believe it'll be $20.
Also could you PM me your PayPal email so I can send it to you? Thank you!

Yes of course! I'll pm you my email rn.

Hi! I'd love to be added to the waitlist please ^^
(Although I have limited wifi until early September, so if that's a problem I'll understand)

Hi! I'd love to be added to the waitlist please ^^
(Although I have limited wifi until early September, so if that's a problem I'll understand)

I'm likely to do 3 today and three tomorrow and close up shop lol
so you'd be in the last batch for now. If you can log in tomorrow and send tbt you'd be fine

I'm likely to do 3 today and three tomorrow and close up shop lol
so you'd be in the last batch for now. If you can log in tomorrow and send tbt you'd be fine

That will work, I'll check as regularly as I can so I can give you references ^^ thank you very much!

Sorry, for now the TBT commissions are closed. All the slots and waitlist spots are taken and I'm only accepting real cash commissions outside those 6 spots )-:

To the next batch of commissions, please send payment so I can get started!

I'm finished with all the commissions!
Thank you to all those who commissioned me, I hope you like the drawings you got. While I am done with TBT commissions (as I have more than enough now) I will still be taking RC commissions so feel free to message me!

hi, i'd love to order once you reopen tbt commissions! would it be okay for you to notify me once you do? if it isn't too much trouble. ; v ; your art is amazing. thank you!

Back