Shop (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ♥Jen's Shop for her Collectibles Quest♥

I wouldn't like to buy anything, sorry. But would just like to say I have dreamt about you're town before and loved it! Also, the pixel pics are AMAZING!!! I may have one in the future, when I have got more used to TBT!

I can't resist cute pixel things omg

I'd like a big pixel of my mayor in her ultra cool new dress please!

BUjoJcKCMAAjoIt.jpg

Also if possible (in the screenshot it doesn't show) could I have the little ponytail showing from the side? Thank you!

I wouldn't like to buy anything, sorry. But would just like to say I have dreamt about you're town before and loved it! Also, the pixel pics are AMAZING!!! I may have one in the future, when I have got more used to TBT!

Aww ^^; Thanks.

Queen Greene - I'll work on it shortly :) Just to make sure, what shoes is your character wearing/are there any socks? Then I'll get started <3

All done!:
queengreenebig.png

Sorry for the delay T~T My program crashed in the middle and I had to start over x-x
But yes, feel free to send payment now~!

Last edited:
Holy cow I love it, it's fabulous! Thanks so much! Don't apologize, that was hardly a delay at all. I am sending your payment right now!

I haven't given bells in a while, did you get those okay?

Also I sent 100 what am I even doing

Yeah XD I got them fine.
I believe the system was modified a bit recently, but yeah, you just click the bell amount the person has and do it from there.

Yeah XD I got them fine.
I believe the system was modified a bit recently, but yeah, you just click the bell amount the person has and do it from there.
hahah I'm such a dope. I sent over the remaining 400. Sorry about that. Thanks again! <3

Hi there! May I buy both a small pixel and a large pixel of my chara? I don't even know how I have so many bells to be honest~~

Of course~! Here they are ^_______^ I just made one little mess up, though. I had gone to Shampoodle last minute to test out eye colors, but they're normally black. image.jpgimage.jpgif possible, could you have me holding a pink bunny balloon? (For the big pixel, not the small ^.~

Last edited:
Okay :) So just to be clear, make the eyes black, yes? Also, which shoes/socks are you wearing? I'm pretty sure, but I like to double check.

Back