• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ♥Jen's Shop for her Collectibles Quest♥

I wouldn't like to buy anything, sorry. But would just like to say I have dreamt about you're town before and loved it! Also, the pixel pics are AMAZING!!! I may have one in the future, when I have got more used to TBT!

I can't resist cute pixel things omg

I'd like a big pixel of my mayor in her ultra cool new dress please!

BUjoJcKCMAAjoIt.jpg

Also if possible (in the screenshot it doesn't show) could I have the little ponytail showing from the side? Thank you!

I wouldn't like to buy anything, sorry. But would just like to say I have dreamt about you're town before and loved it! Also, the pixel pics are AMAZING!!! I may have one in the future, when I have got more used to TBT!

Aww ^^; Thanks.

Queen Greene - I'll work on it shortly :) Just to make sure, what shoes is your character wearing/are there any socks? Then I'll get started <3

All done!:
queengreenebig.png

Sorry for the delay T~T My program crashed in the middle and I had to start over x-x
But yes, feel free to send payment now~!

Last edited:
Holy cow I love it, it's fabulous! Thanks so much! Don't apologize, that was hardly a delay at all. I am sending your payment right now!

I haven't given bells in a while, did you get those okay?

Also I sent 100 what am I even doing

Yeah XD I got them fine.
I believe the system was modified a bit recently, but yeah, you just click the bell amount the person has and do it from there.

Yeah XD I got them fine.
I believe the system was modified a bit recently, but yeah, you just click the bell amount the person has and do it from there.
hahah I'm such a dope. I sent over the remaining 400. Sorry about that. Thanks again! <3

Hi there! May I buy both a small pixel and a large pixel of my chara? I don't even know how I have so many bells to be honest~~

Of course~! Here they are ^_______^ I just made one little mess up, though. I had gone to Shampoodle last minute to test out eye colors, but they're normally black. image.jpgimage.jpgif possible, could you have me holding a pink bunny balloon? (For the big pixel, not the small ^.~

Last edited:
Okay :) So just to be clear, make the eyes black, yes? Also, which shoes/socks are you wearing? I'm pretty sure, but I like to double check.

Back