• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ♛ jebs shop! ♛

Good evening! :eek: I'd like to order the following items:

K.K. Birthday
Cat Tower
Capsule-Toy machine
Crew's monitor
Cream sofa
Hot plate
Make-up case
Marshmallow chair
Mountain bike

I can offer you the computer desk, mama polar bear and jellyfish lamp.

Your order comes to 28k! Do you still want me to order all of this, or no? Your message is worded like you just wanted the price, so please let me know if you actually want this ordered!

oh sorry about that, i still want it

Good evening! :eek: I'd like to order the following items:

K.K. Birthday
Cat Tower
Capsule-Toy machine
Crew's monitor
Cream sofa
Hot plate
Make-up case
Marshmallow chair
Mountain bike

I can offer you the computer desk, mama polar bear and jellyfish lamp.

I've got the computer desk from a street pass, but the other two items are fine! Would you be willing to throw in 5k as well?

Ok, I'd like to buy the chino pants, please!

Your order comes to 1k! I'll pm you when it's ready!

ALL ORDERS BELOW THIS POST WILL BE ON HOLD UNTIL THE CURRENT ORDERS ARE COMPLETED!

just to avoid them piling up! ^o^

both orders have been added to the queue! i'm going to try to get most of these items by tonight but since only 8 come at a time, it might take a little while!

All orders have been placed (excluding the chino pants! As I tried to order them, the post office exceeded its capacity! :eek:) But I've got to get them all, so I'll pm individuals once they're all here in my hands!

How much would you like for:

cat tower
pend clock
pepper mill
pop up book
raccoon wall clock
stewpot
-------
I have a toy camera if that helps ;D

How much would you like for black formal pants, black loafers, blue pumps, purple imp hood, red shoes, and yellow raincoat? :)

2 Apple Baskets
2 Peach Baskets
2 Cherry Baskets
2 Pear Baskets

I believe it's 2,400 if my math is very bad idk

all orders posted here will be added to the queue and given prices once the orders above have all arrived in my town (if they aren't picked up yet, i will take your orders; they just need to be in my town!)

also, roseiscrossing, i can get all of that for you except the pears, sorry! :( pears are currently out of stock, but i will have them later!

Hi ;)! May I please buy bubblegum kk, and birthday kk , a hot plate, modern tile, snow globe, and the whole Gracie witch outfit for 500k?

Last edited:
May I please order the following: funky dot tank, gray tank, pink pj shirt, bottoms and hat, sea captains coat, cow stationary and kk birthday :) what would the total be?

I've got the computer desk from a street pass, but the other two items are fine! Would you be willing to throw in 5k as well?

ALL ORDERS BELOW THIS POST WILL BE ON HOLD UNTIL THE CURRENT ORDERS ARE COMPLETED!
just to avoid them piling up! ^o^
Oh, surely! But what is my total, exactly? (i'm p sure it isn't just 5k hah)

Back