• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

jawsehlynn’s art dump

jawsehlynn

flying egg *✧⁺˚
Bells
(UPDATED 12/3) not doing requests at this time, sorry to all the people who i told i would 😭
whew hello everyone, it’s been a while! sorry to those i didn’t finish requests for, i got really overwhelmed with life and especially my art acc getting hacked/disabled then 😔 i decided to just focus on one thing at a time - i now have a new account and i’ve been working hard to get my art out there again :^)
i actually just opened up my first
shop on etsy yesterday - feel free to check it out, of course we have some ac goodies on there hehe ☺️ here’s my new art acc as well! thanks so much for looking, it’s greatly appreciated ❤️
—————

finally putting my foot in the door to drawing your island reps!! i don’t have much sample work of people so maybe my other art can give a general idea of my style (basically it’s simple and cute LOL) it might be a little inconsistent too since i’m still experimenting and finding something i like so hope you guys don’t mind 👉🏻👈🏻

• for now i’ll only be doing headshots / bust shots, the goal is to eventually offer them as commissions on my ko-fi hehe
• it still takes a while for me to finish a piece + i go to school full time so turn out can be a week or so. just drop some references of your character and i’ll do my best to get to it~
• unlikely to do complicated and crazy things like mecha, furries, violence / gore, just anything that makes me uncomfortable. sorry!

thanks so much for your patience and support! 🥺
hey everyone, first time posting here!! i recently decided to draw and doodle more and i wanna share my progress!
here’s one of the first things i drew yesterday since it was his birthday hehe :)
87CBE577-59FB-416E-8140-29F75CB2086F.jpeg
gonna participate in some sort of inktober on ig so hopefully i can keep up for a month 😩 my handle there is hambsandwich if anyone’s interested~
any feedback is appreciated, thanks for looking and enjoy! 💕

Last edited:
just updated the main post to announce that i’m taking requests now! doing head/bust shots of your island rep :^)
it still takes me a while to finish a piece + i get overwhelmed easily so turn out may be a week or so 🤧 just drop your references and i’ll do my best to attempt them! thanks so much for your patience and support~

i would love if you'd consider my rep here! no pressure tho, take as much time as you need if you do decide to draw her! really love your art style 🖤

ahh i’m in love with all of the art you’ve posted since i commented! if you ever feel like it, i’d love for you to consider my island rep c’: 🧡

6FE5CD36-AE23-4727-B7A5-36E80BFB15E7.jpeg
87C575C3-DF50-47F4-BDAF-6E5BF9CA85EB.jpeg

20200921_153848.jpg

Aww your art is so cute! I'd love if you could draw my island rep :) Thank you in advance!!

If you take other requests in the future I may ask for some villagers since your marshal is adorable 💕

Back