jawsehlynn’s art dump

jawsehlynn

flying egg *✧⁺˚
Bells
(UPDATED 12/3) not doing requests at this time, sorry to all the people who i told i would 😭
whew hello everyone, it’s been a while! sorry to those i didn’t finish requests for, i got really overwhelmed with life and especially my art acc getting hacked/disabled then 😔 i decided to just focus on one thing at a time - i now have a new account and i’ve been working hard to get my art out there again :^)
i actually just opened up my first
shop on etsy yesterday - feel free to check it out, of course we have some ac goodies on there hehe ☺️ here’s my new art acc as well! thanks so much for looking, it’s greatly appreciated ❤️
—————

finally putting my foot in the door to drawing your island reps!! i don’t have much sample work of people so maybe my other art can give a general idea of my style (basically it’s simple and cute LOL) it might be a little inconsistent too since i’m still experimenting and finding something i like so hope you guys don’t mind 👉🏻👈🏻

• for now i’ll only be doing headshots / bust shots, the goal is to eventually offer them as commissions on my ko-fi hehe
• it still takes a while for me to finish a piece + i go to school full time so turn out can be a week or so. just drop some references of your character and i’ll do my best to get to it~
• unlikely to do complicated and crazy things like mecha, furries, violence / gore, just anything that makes me uncomfortable. sorry!

thanks so much for your patience and support! 🥺
hey everyone, first time posting here!! i recently decided to draw and doodle more and i wanna share my progress!
here’s one of the first things i drew yesterday since it was his birthday hehe :)
87CBE577-59FB-416E-8140-29F75CB2086F.jpeg
gonna participate in some sort of inktober on ig so hopefully i can keep up for a month 😩 my handle there is hambsandwich if anyone’s interested~
any feedback is appreciated, thanks for looking and enjoy! 💕

Last edited:
just updated the main post to announce that i’m taking requests now! doing head/bust shots of your island rep :^)
it still takes me a while to finish a piece + i get overwhelmed easily so turn out may be a week or so 🤧 just drop your references and i’ll do my best to attempt them! thanks so much for your patience and support~

i would love if you'd consider my rep here! no pressure tho, take as much time as you need if you do decide to draw her! really love your art style 🖤

ahh i’m in love with all of the art you’ve posted since i commented! if you ever feel like it, i’d love for you to consider my island rep c’: 🧡

6FE5CD36-AE23-4727-B7A5-36E80BFB15E7.jpeg
87C575C3-DF50-47F4-BDAF-6E5BF9CA85EB.jpeg

20200921_153848.jpg

Aww your art is so cute! I'd love if you could draw my island rep :) Thank you in advance!!

If you take other requests in the future I may ask for some villagers since your marshal is adorable 💕

Back