jawsehlynn’s art dump

Your art is so adorable!! If you’re still open for request I would like it if you’d consider my rep? (either reference 1 or 2, your choice!)
1602404179802.jpeg
1602404209328.jpeg
If you’re not open for request anymore, no worries! Thanks for considering! ^^

Ack sorry for getting back so late ive had a busy day. I was thinking about stella since she's one of my favorite villagers
no worries, i’ll try my hand at it then!! :)
Your art is so adorable!! If you’re still open for request I would like it if you’d consider my rep? (either reference 1 or 2, your choice!)
If you’re not open for request anymore, no worries! Thanks for considering! ^^
thank you! i’m still open for requests, it might take a bit but i’ll for sure let you know when i get to yours :D

Last edited:
still trying to keep up with peachtober, here’s a prompt i did for rainbow! an animal crossing x among us crossover 😎
67D91502-A166-4C36-B4D3-9D208B3F7678.jpeg
also received my first sample batch of stickers this weekend! you know i had to do my smug boi 😤 really liked how they turned out~
EA51DD59-6A99-4D23-9FFC-0B25045E6A56.jpeg

Last edited:
You art is absolutely adorable 🥺 if you are still taking requests then I’d love it if you’d consider doing my rep
04DEA9E1-FC23-4FB3-9732-107F36B9809B.jpeg

still trying to keep up with peachtober, here’s a prompt i did for rainbow! an animal crossing x among us crossover 😎
also received my first sample batch of stickers this weekend! you know i had to do my smug boi 😤 really liked how they turned out~
where can i buy some!! :oops: 💕 💕

Omg I really love the among us and animal crossing one!! Aaaah it's soooo cute >< I'll request one later
thank you so much!! it was really fun to draw hehe 🥰 looking forward to your request!
where can i buy some!! :oops: 💕 💕
i don’t have a shop yet because i just started 🥺 but if you’re interested feel free to pm me i still have some left! (not sure if i’m allowed to mention that, pls correct me if i’m wrong lol)

your art style is so cute!

not sure if you’re still taking requests but here's my rep if you'd consider drawing her (either outfit is ok!) [x]

your art style is so cute!

not sure if you’re still taking requests but here's my rep if you'd consider drawing her (either outfit is ok!) [x]
thank you! ☺️ and yes i’m still taking requests, it might take a while for me to get to it though so hope you don’t mind!!

Back