• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Japanese town, looking for new friends! :)

i'd love to add you sometime, i don't know the japanese holidays but the idea of japanese exclusive items sounds amazing!

You can add me.

My town is Posydale, it's all about the flowers.
I have four human residents:
Rose is the Mayor, her house is a golden castle, she experiments a lot with her interior.
Larch is the town engineer. He's a bit of a mad scientist and robot hobbyist, and he rents out his basement to the messy Resetti Bros.
Nobu is the town farmer. He also runs a market.
Suki has a thriving business. She runs the restaurant/gaming establisments. She also has a tearoom, a festival garden, and a banquet room. She also has a Sento (bath house).

BTW, there are two paintings on sale in my re-tail right now, the Dynamic and the Amazing Painting. My gates are open a lot, come to visit anytime.

i'd love to add you sometime, i don't know the japanese holidays but the idea of japanese exclusive items sounds amazing!

You can add me.

My town is Posydale, it's all about the flowers.
I have four human residents:
Rose is the Mayor, her house is a golden castle, she experiments a lot with her interior.
Larch is the town engineer. He's a bit of a mad scientist and robot hobbyist, and he rents out his basement to the messy Resetti Bros.
Nobu is the town farmer. He also runs a market.
Suki has a thriving business. She runs the restaurant/gaming establisments. She also has a tearoom, a festival garden, and a banquet room. She also has a Sento (bath house).

BTW, there are two paintings on sale in my re-tail right now, the Dynamic and the Amazing Painting. My gates are open a lot, come to visit anytime.

I added both of you! ^^ Hope to see you around soon!

Back