• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Japanese town, looking for new friends! :)

i'd love to add you sometime, i don't know the japanese holidays but the idea of japanese exclusive items sounds amazing!

You can add me.

My town is Posydale, it's all about the flowers.
I have four human residents:
Rose is the Mayor, her house is a golden castle, she experiments a lot with her interior.
Larch is the town engineer. He's a bit of a mad scientist and robot hobbyist, and he rents out his basement to the messy Resetti Bros.
Nobu is the town farmer. He also runs a market.
Suki has a thriving business. She runs the restaurant/gaming establisments. She also has a tearoom, a festival garden, and a banquet room. She also has a Sento (bath house).

BTW, there are two paintings on sale in my re-tail right now, the Dynamic and the Amazing Painting. My gates are open a lot, come to visit anytime.

i'd love to add you sometime, i don't know the japanese holidays but the idea of japanese exclusive items sounds amazing!

You can add me.

My town is Posydale, it's all about the flowers.
I have four human residents:
Rose is the Mayor, her house is a golden castle, she experiments a lot with her interior.
Larch is the town engineer. He's a bit of a mad scientist and robot hobbyist, and he rents out his basement to the messy Resetti Bros.
Nobu is the town farmer. He also runs a market.
Suki has a thriving business. She runs the restaurant/gaming establisments. She also has a tearoom, a festival garden, and a banquet room. She also has a Sento (bath house).

BTW, there are two paintings on sale in my re-tail right now, the Dynamic and the Amazing Painting. My gates are open a lot, come to visit anytime.

I added both of you! ^^ Hope to see you around soon!

Hii Carter, xD

add me and we'll play sometime! yours added x3

Last edited:
Back