• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling ✿ Japanese letters ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serenderpity, just wanted to tell you that when I am on my laptop, the title of this thread comes up just fine (cute, cute font!), but when I am looking at the marketplace on my phone or ipad, it comes up as just squares. I always click it, because I'm like, huh, what is this thread, to realize it's about your letters. Just FYI. (There's a chance some people don't realize what your thread is about, maybe you are losing potential sales...) :)

Thanks for the bump~ c:

Could I possibly get a discount for buying more than four of the letters?
Which letters are you interested in?

will you take 800 for the pink and cyan?
Yes, I could do that. Let me know if you're still interested~

Serenderpity, just wanted to tell you that when I am on my laptop, the title of this thread comes up just fine (cute, cute font!), but when I am looking at the marketplace on my phone or ipad, it comes up as just squares. I always click it, because I'm like, huh, what is this thread, to realize it's about your letters. Just FYI. (There's a chance some people don't realize what your thread is about, maybe you are losing potential sales...) :)
Ah, I never thought of that. Thank you! I'll fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back