• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling ✿ Japanese letters ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any interest in a purple feather? It could be used to trade for a pink feather, and is worth about 20K right now.

I'm very interested in your yellow house and your blue house (That's the one I sold you, right?)

Rated 5 for the great service from yesterday! ~

Do you have any interest in a purple feather? It could be used to trade for a pink feather, and is worth about 20K right now.

I'm very interested in your yellow house and your blue house (That's the one I sold you, right?)
Yes it is~ I'd prefer TBT right now. D: And with my luck, even with the purple feather I wouldn't be able to find someone to trade for a pink feather. xD;

Rated 5 for the great service from yesterday! ~
Thank you~ :blush:

Could I trade my cyan for your cyan? you don't have to.

Last edited:
Yes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

From greatest value to least value.

Offer retraction.

I have a pink feather, but I'm not keen on selling it unless the offer is right.

Last edited:
0_o
I bet when I have enough money for the little yellow house, noone wants to sell lol.

Good luck in your sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back