Jami's Totally Egg-Cellent Easter Egg Hunt!

PaJami

Bells
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Silver Mailbox
Hey everyone. Well, today I got on ACCF for the first time since... A long time ago! Haha. Anyway, a few friends and I had an egg hunt that I really enjoyed, so I thought why not. With Easter coming up, let's have a huge TBT egg hunt! There's a few guidelines and rules I'll post, but it'll be pretty easy to understand. I'm thinking of only having one, so only three lucky people can enter. If I get more than three replies, I'll just randomly choose three names. So let's begin with the boring rule stuff.
Okay, here we go. There's three major rules I have in this hunt.
1. If you dig up something that's not an egg (or bunny foil), bury it back please.
2. Don't dig in areas with a ton of buried items. They're games I have set up and there will NOT be any eggs there.
3. Stay away from my town hall. There's a lot of items there, but no eggs. Where the line of items begins, that's where you don't pass.
The game works pretty simply. The players wait for me to fire my slingshot then they run around digging up eggs (come with empty inventories, please... And only use them, not envelopes. Make it fair!) Anyway, once you're full, go to the Able Sisters where I have egg drop-off areas. Drop them off and continue. Once all eggs are found, or it seems like it's going on too long, it'll end (there will be a timer for the latter.) There will be 96 eggs buried and one bunny foil. I will also have three bonus eggs that can be won by doing extra "minigames" after the hunt. So how do you win?
There will be two categories for winning: Eggs and points. Whoever has the most eggs after the hunt wins the first prize. After that, all eggs are opened. As you probably know, eggs hold five items: yellow candy, green candy, red candy, blue candy, and bunny foil. Yellow candies are worth one point, greens are two, reds are three, blues are four, and foils are ten points. There are a few conditions where you get more points. If you find the foil buried with the eggs, that's worth twenty-five points. Also, the three prize eggs I'll give out are worth double points in the containments. For instance, if you open up a bunny foil, you get twenty points instead of ten. Whoever has the most points at the end wins the second, and grand prize!
This event will be held this Friday at 1:00 CST. If you do not show up by 1:10, I will invite a new person to come. I will post my information to add me later on. It should be over by 2:00-2:30 if you have a tight schedule. The prizes are yet to be determined.
Good question. To sign up, I will ask you to fill out this form.
Animal Crossing City Folk Name:
Animal Crossing City Folk Town name:
Animal Crossing City Folk Friend Code:
Do you own Wiispeak and will you use it at the event:
Do you use a keyboard:
Are you trustworthy:
Did you read the questions? To answer this, please write one point from each section that you read.
Rules:
How to play:
How to win:
Time and other info:
Do you promise to follow the guidelines I posted:
Well, that's about it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Thanks for reading, and get signing up!

Animal Crossing City Folk Name:Mikhail
Animal Crossing City Folk Town name:New Leaf
Animal Crossing City Folk Friend Code:0088-8526-7240
Do you own Wiispeak and will you use it at the event:No,I don't own Wii speak
Do you use a keyboard:Yes
Are you trustworthy:Yes
Did you read the questions? To answer this, please write one point from each section that you read.
Rules:Stay away from the Town hall.There's lots of items there,but no eggs.I can't pass where the wall of items begins.
How to play:Once you shoot your slingshot,we run around town digging up eggs and we must come with empty inventory.
How to win:Whoever has the most eggs wins first prize and then the eggs will be open,Yellow candy is 1 point,Bunny foil is 10 points,ect.
Time and other info:The event will be on Friday at 1:00 CST.
Do you promise to follow the guidelines I posted:Yes

...........................................................................................................................................................................................
Could you change the time to somewhere around 7:00 pm CST because 1:00 CST is about 11:00 am here and the event is on a Friday,which I have school.So could you set the time to around 5:00 pm Pacific Time Zone? It's a 2 hour difference.

That seems sufficient. See, I set it there because I had a day off on Friday... And I assumed other people did (for Easter weekend, you know) But if not, I'll either move it to 7:00 CST or 1:00 CST Saturday.

Animal Crossing City Folk Name: Lorraine
Animal Crossing City Folk Town name: Sunshine
Animal Crossing City Folk Friend Code: In a minute
Do you own Wiispeak and will you use it at the event: Yes, and unknown
Do you use a keyboard: Yes, but it's plugged into the computer so I probably wont speak
Are you trustworthy: Yes
Rules: Don't go near the town hall or such stop when you see a trail of items.
How to play: Run around and dig up eggs then drop them an Ables
How to win: Getting points from Candy of bunny foil
Time and other info: The event will be held on Friday
Do you promise to follow the guidelines I posted: Yes

Some questions though. Could you tell me what time the event will be held in Australian time? Also when we drop the eggs off how will we knows who's is who's??

Animal Crossing City Folk Name: Cain
Animal Crossing City Folk Town name: home
Animal Crossing City Folk Friend Code: 0431-2895-9932
Do you own Wiispeak and will you use it at the event: No
Do you use a keyboard: No
Are you trustworthy: Yes
Rules: Stay away from the town hall
How to play: you begin by shooting your slingshot
How to win: who ever has the most eggs wins the prize
Time and other info: Friday 22nd April 1PM Central time
Do you promise to follow the guidelines I posted: Yes
one question, when will the even be held in the uk time?

Animal Crossing City Folk Name: DirtyD
Animal Crossing City Folk Town name: Pooville
Animal Crossing City Folk Friend Code: 2322-6451-0766
Do you own Wiispeak and will you use it at the event: yes, but probably not using it
Do you use a keyboard: Yes
Are you trustworthy: Of course
Rules: Give back foil or non eggs
How to play: Drop off eggs at Ables to return to you
How to win: The one with most eggs wins
Time and other info: 1pm CST. Not here by 1:10.. Tough luck
Do you promise to follow the guidelines I posted: Maybe... lol of course I do

I look forward to having an event with you again Jami, it has been WAYYY too long

To answer some questions, I'm going to leave a chart up for you to check. I'm the green part in the USA marked with Chicago near it. It's going to be 7:00 PM CST on Friday unless that's not a good time for the majority of the people. Otherwise, 1:00 PM CST Saturday. If you need more help with converting, let me know. Otherwise, we should be good to go!

Oh I didnt see you changed the time of it, I need to pull out then, that's too late for me

It's actually gonna be 1:00 PM CST on Saturday. Friday I have church, I just remembered.. So even if I was home by 7, it would be cutting it far too close.

Definitely can't make it on Saturday then. Good luck with the hunt Jami!

Last chance to sign up now if you want. If someone who is signed up can't make it, you're in! Also, I'm randomly picking the three people who come... It could be you, even if you do sign up late!

Back