• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Egg hunt?

Bells
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Hey, just joined a few days ago and I am just wondering if they are going to make an annoncement about the egg hunt that would begin today or if I just have to find information about it hidden somewhere?

I may be wrong on this, but usually big events like these start in the evening. Based on my activity on TBT for almost 10 years straight, I believe that's how almost every event goes down.

So I don’t think this is the right board for this, but the staff will make a thread in The Bulletin Board (the topmost section) when the egg hunt has started. Any news before then, if there happens to be any, would likely be posted in one of the last two threads posted there related to Easter. There has never been a hidden announcement, to my knowledge!

I may be wrong on this, but usually big events like these start in the evening. Based on my activity on TBT for almost 10 years straight, I believe that's how almost every event goes down.
Ah okay, then it makes sense! Thanks for the answer!
Post automatically merged:

So I don’t think this is the right board for this, but the staff will make a thread in The Bulletin Board (the topmost section) when the egg hunt has started. Any news before then, if there happens to be any, would likely be posted in one of the last two threads posted there related to Easter. There has never been a hidden announcement, to my knowledge!
Ahh sorry about that! I thought maybe since the eggs would be hidden so would the annoncement lol since I didn't see anyone write about it or there is nothing on the Discord server, but that would probably be a bit too much hidding (;

Thank you for your answer though!

Ah okay, then it makes sense! Thanks for the answer!
Post automatically merged:

Ahh sorry about that! I thought maybe since the eggs would be hidden so would the annoncement lol since I didn't see anyone write about it or there is nothing on the Discord server, but that would probably be a bit too much hidding (;

Thank you for your answer though!

I'll quickly move this thread to the "Bell Tree HQ" board because it is about the site itself, so that's where it belongs. :)

I can confirm that it will start today, some time in the evening (US time zones, as that is where most of TBT's moderators & admins are). Once the event is ready, a thread will be made on The Bulletin Board; I'll recommend clicking 'watch' near the top of that page so that you'll be notified about this and future forum events. Definitely do not go searching for eggs yet, because you will not find anything! ;)

Back