• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Jami's Totally Egg-Cellent Easter Egg Hunt!

I can still go to the egg hunt.

ToonTownLeroy's time is 8 hours ahead of mine which I suppose he can still go.If the egg hunt starts at 11 for me that means ToonTownLeroy has to come at 7 pm., I think....

I'm pushing it back one hour. Since Bidoof (probably) can't go, I'm inviting a friend to come instead. They're going out for a bit, so 1:00 would be cutting it awfully close for them. It'll either be 1:30 (11:30 for you) or 2:00 (12:00 for you). That still sufficient?

@Toontown: Would you mind deleting one PM in your inbox? I tried to send you a PM with more details, but it says you're out of room.

I can't find your FC.

I PMed it to you... Guess you didn't get that one. Once my mom's off the TV, I'll grab it for you. By the way, don't bring anything to the hunt. Empty pockets, no shovel, and only wear patterns for outfits since I have outfits I'm supplying, okay?

I still don't have your FC yet.The PM I got from you didn't have your Friend code -.-

Last edited:
Wait! my internet broke! error code 61070 i will fix it (if i can)

Apparently this happened to my other friend. Just reenter the gates, hopefully it'll work and I won't have to postpone this anymore T__T

Back