• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Ive been plot resetting for at least an hour

I once plot reset Julian for 2 days then accidentally loaded my major while I was on the phone not paying attention...... Yeaaaaaa safe to say I wasn't happy but I worked with it since it wasn't terribly awful. XD

I'd say keep at it if it's that important to you or try to see if you can settle for another spot. I know Chrissy next to Francine would be very ideal though. D:

I recently adopted Hamphrey and wanted his house next to, and lined up with, Apple's. There was plenty of room for him to be there, but he refused to cooperate. Naughty boy <.< He finally plopped down a few feet away from her house, but further back from it than I wanted him to be, but I decided that was good enough.

Us Mayors really should have more control over that, imo.

Ugh Roald refuses to go anywhere near the place I want him to :/
He keeps putting his house in the same spot but like 2-3 spaces away from what it was before

I heard powering down the system helps but it didn't work for me :(

I've plot reset for almost a month before if it make you feel better lol

A good trick is to completely power down the 3DS every once in a while instead of just closing the game. Don't know how it works, but it resets the villager's moving patterns temporarily.

Also, the game does restrict how man houses can go in each acre, so that might be a problem.

Back