It's my time to shine~✰!...

Momi

Bells
... -promptly trips over stage lights-

H-Hi, everyone...!

I'm... I'm quite new, not just to the forum, but to Animal Crossing itself. My girlfriend was really into the series, so she convinced me to buy New Leaf, and I must say I'm quite enjoying it so far!

Um, I'd... I'd like to make some good friends who are interesting in making their towns great, whatever the definition of 'great' may be for them. I'd consider myself more of a casual player, but... I do become attached to digital characters I make, like Pok?mon and such, so I'm afraid I'll become just as attached to my town. ;//u//;

I'm a nice person- like a bulldog! You know, scary-lookin' and squishy and graceless, but friendly?

You can call me Mari or Mimi (or my username if you don't remember the three, heh). I'm 20, and a college student in art school- currently doing Art Ed., but thinking of switching majors.

So um... here I am. ;u; Mayor Momiji would like to welcome you to the village of Rosewick.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

Ehehe, I don't know if I should thank my girlfriend just yet... she may have created a monster. .___.

Helluuu~ Welcome to the forums! You may add me if you'd like! Let me know if you do so I can return the favor!

Back