• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

its been a while.

cosmylk

ENG • 日本語OK
Bells
Spirit Candy: Wix
Pink Candy
Purple Candy
just sorta need inspiration.
no examples, I mean it's free c'mon.
you could get something great, you could get something lame.

will wait until there are at least 10 different posts before picking, because I'm picky lol.
edit // if you still remember my old art I cherish you c:

Not very inspiring but I would absolutely love art of my rep if you would be interested in drawing her. Thank you 💜

IMG_1585.jpeg

I know you are super picky with which to draw but if you need a bit of inspiration, here's two of them. If you are actually interested, thank you for considering!
characteralt concept2.png

sonarefsheet.png

ur username sounds SOOO familiar HAHAA but anyways- i’ll go ahead and drop any of my toyhou.se characters and see if any of them inspire u!! thank you so much for considering <333

Hello there! I'm not sure if any of my characters would be of interest to you at all, but I figured I'd drop 'em here just for good measure:
[ TOYHOU.SE ]

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration! I hope you enjoy drawing whomever you choose :)

Ohh, I think I remember some of your old art! You had an art shop on here at some point I think, right? :’o

She’s not very inspirational lol, but I’ll drop my girl for consideration if that’s okay! Thank you for the opportunity! 💖

In case it’s hard to tell, her hair is black and her eyes are olive green!
IMG_5483.png
IMG_5484.gif

Hoodie
IMG_4212.jpeg

Hair inspo
IMG_4211.png

Back