• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying items of my wishlist [updated 9/7]

hi! im still interested in
giant stewpot
giant teddy bear
turkey and new year noodles! thats 5 tbt yes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i already got it but you can have the basket chair if you want c:
Would you be interested in another homework set, then? I don't feel right just taking the basket chair without giving you something... if you absolutely don't need it, perhaps I could give you tbt instead?

Would you be interested in another homework set, then? I don't feel right just taking the basket chair without giving you something... if you absolutely don't need it, perhaps I could give you tbt instead?

oh in that case ill take it then sure!! lemme kno when ready, ill add you rn

2tbt:
new years noodle
pitcher plant [X]

1tbt:
giant stewpot
giant teddy bear
turkey [X]

Ugh. for some reason I'm not seeing pitcher plant or turkey so I'll have deduct those, so now it's 4tbt. sorry :( :(

Last edited:
2tbt:
new years noodle
pitcher plant [X]

1tbt:
giant stewpot
giant teddy bear
turkey [X]

Ugh. for some reason I'm not seeing pitcher plant or turkey so I'll have deduct those, so now it's 4tbt. sorry :( :(
oh thats ok! ill send tbt rn and be over uvu

ok I'll open my gates rn then. :) be warned theres a lot of junk under the train station. o-o

Last edited:
oh in that case ill take it then sure!! lemme kno when ready, ill add you rn

Hi! I'd be ready. As a bonus: I do have the pitcher plant, and I noticed that someone else said they can't find it. I can get that to you! I'd like the Cinnamonroll Sign for that, if that's alright?

Hi! I'd be ready. As a bonus: I do have the pitcher plant, and I noticed that someone else said they can't find it. I can get that to you! I'd like the Cinnamonroll Sign for that, if that's alright?
i dont need the pitcher plant anymore i got it, but ill get you the sign, just would later be ok?

i dont need the pitcher plant anymore i got it, but ill get you the sign, just would later be ok?

it wouldn't be fair if I got 2 items and you got 1, so I'll be fine with just the basket thing we originally agreed on.

its totally fine though, I really don't mind! I got it for you :)

If you give me both, at least let me give you some TBT to make it feel more even. Anyway, do you want to come to my town or should I go to yours?

If you give me both, at least let me give you some TBT to make it feel more even. Anyway, do you want to come to my town or should I go to yours?

yo its totally fine i promise! but if you REALLY insit then sure, but really its ok!

Last edited:
Hello !

I can get you the ceramic hot pot, the slushie machine and the stained-glass lamp :)

I would like to see Ketchup's RV in return :p

Edit: I may no loonger need to see Ketchup's RV. If you are still looking for the items I can get you let me know and I'll choose another RV to visit :)

Last edited:
Hello! Whenever you want to trade, let me know! Should I visit you or do you want to visit me?

I can visit if thats easier c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello !

I can get you the ceramic hot pot, the slushie machine and the stained-glass lamp :)

I would like to see Ketchup's RV in return :p

Edit: I may no loonger need to see Ketchup's RV. If you are still looking for the items I can get you let me know and I'll choose another RV to visit :)

Thatd be great! Go ahead and pick another RV if needed uvu

I can visit if thats easier c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thatd be great! Go ahead and pick another RV if needed uvu

Ok! You'll be visiting the town of Nebula, with Mayor Luna. My gates are now open, and I put the Homework Set you asked for in front of the station.

Back