Buying items of my wishlist [updated 9/7]

mellachime

Magical Girl
Bells
Feedback
100% (115) +
I made a new wishlist http://moridb.com/catalogs/zLObbAfwzn
and would appreciate buying these off people! I'm in the process of making more tbt;; BUT I can offer items to trade? I own a few RV amiibos! heres the list
carrie
stella
julia
piper
olive
plucky
bea
bitty
ketchup
hopkins
huck
leopold
billy
tasha
dobie
louie
admiral
raddle
murphy
boots
all sanrio rvs

Last edited:
hi i can get you the stained glass lamp, homework set, creamic hot pot, afternoon tea set, everything you need from the 7-11 set & weeding day set

Hi I have

2tbt:
new years noodle
pitcher plant [X]

1tbt:
giant stewpot
giant teddy bear
turkey [X]

Ugh. for some reason I'm not seeing pitcher plant or turkey so I'll have deduct those, so now it's 4tbt. sorry :(

Last edited:
I can get you the Homework Set! I see someone else offered the Pitcher Plant, Giant Stewpot and Giant Teddy Bear... but if you'd prefer to trade rather than pay TBT, I'd be willing to trade! I'd like the Basket Chair from Stella's RV in exchange for the Homework Set, and if you want to trade I'll mention some other things.

hi i can get you the stained glass lamp, homework set, creamic hot pot, afternoon tea set, everything you need from the 7-11 set & weeding day set

omg that would be great!! what do you want in return? ;0;

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can have my pitcher plant. I don't use it.

thatd be gr8! is there anything youd like from the rvs i own? :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you the Homework Set! I see someone else offered the Pitcher Plant, Giant Stewpot and Giant Teddy Bear... but if you'd prefer to trade rather than pay TBT, I'd be willing to trade! I'd like the Basket Chair from Stella's RV in exchange for the Homework Set, and if you want to trade I'll mention some other things.

tbh i dont mind getting more than 1 so i can still give you thr basket chair!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi I have

2tbt:
new years noodle
pitcher plant

1tbt:
giant stewpot
giant teddy bear
turkey

if you're interested, let me know and lmc to alert me. :)

ohh id be very interested! so im total itd be 7tbt?

omg that would be great!! what do you want in return? ;0;

- - - Post Merge - - -

thatd be gr8! is there anything youd like from the rvs i own? :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh i dont mind getting more than 1 so i can still give you thr basket chair!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ohh id be very interested! so im total itd be 7tbt?

A whole pizza from ketchup would be nice. My friend is going for a football party room set up, and it needs pizza. If it's too troubling though don't worry about it, but thank you

Last edited:
is 20tbts for everything ok? lmk if it’s too high, i don’t want to charge u too much !

is 20tbts for everything ok? lmk if it’s too high, i don’t want to charge u too much !

i got the homework set actually sfsfsdfds uhm i think 20 should be alright? o:
- - - Post Merge - - -

A whole pizza from ketchup would be nice. My friend is going for a football party room set up, and it needs pizza. If it's too troubling though don't worry about it, but thank you

yo thats no prob at all! ill get it rn!

Last edited:
omg.. thank you btw for the tbt!? ALSO IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOUD LIKE FROM KETCHUP'S RV? like 2 more items, cause i can order 2 more and have the coupons for so!

How about another pizza and I thinks there an eaten pizza if I recall

EDIT: I just checked

How about 2 pizzas and a cutting board

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you still need the items, but I'm here until 5:30 pm est. If you're still interested in anything from my list, like my comment to alert me and let me know which items you'd like.

Last edited:
ok, I've got the Homework Set, I'll be on for most of the day (until about 9 PM EST) so whenever you're ready, let me know. I'll add you, and my fc is on the sidebar!

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you still need the items, but I'm here until 5:30 pm est. If you're still interested in anything from my list, like my comment to alert me and let me know which items you'd like.
hi! im still interested in
giant stewpot
giant teddy bear
turkey and new year noodles! thats 5 tbt yes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok, I've got the Homework Set, I'll be on for most of the day (until about 9 PM EST) so whenever you're ready, let me know. I'll add you, and my fc is on the sidebar!

i already got it but you can have the basket chair if you want c:

yup. I'm currently delivering another order. I'll get your items ready and come back here when I'm ready.

Back