Buying items of my wishlist [updated 9/7]

hi! im still interested in
giant stewpot
giant teddy bear
turkey and new year noodles! thats 5 tbt yes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i already got it but you can have the basket chair if you want c:
Would you be interested in another homework set, then? I don't feel right just taking the basket chair without giving you something... if you absolutely don't need it, perhaps I could give you tbt instead?

Would you be interested in another homework set, then? I don't feel right just taking the basket chair without giving you something... if you absolutely don't need it, perhaps I could give you tbt instead?

oh in that case ill take it then sure!! lemme kno when ready, ill add you rn

2tbt:
new years noodle
pitcher plant [X]

1tbt:
giant stewpot
giant teddy bear
turkey [X]

Ugh. for some reason I'm not seeing pitcher plant or turkey so I'll have deduct those, so now it's 4tbt. sorry :( :(

Last edited:
2tbt:
new years noodle
pitcher plant [X]

1tbt:
giant stewpot
giant teddy bear
turkey [X]

Ugh. for some reason I'm not seeing pitcher plant or turkey so I'll have deduct those, so now it's 4tbt. sorry :( :(
oh thats ok! ill send tbt rn and be over uvu

ok I'll open my gates rn then. :) be warned theres a lot of junk under the train station. o-o

Last edited:
oh in that case ill take it then sure!! lemme kno when ready, ill add you rn

Hi! I'd be ready. As a bonus: I do have the pitcher plant, and I noticed that someone else said they can't find it. I can get that to you! I'd like the Cinnamonroll Sign for that, if that's alright?

Hi! I'd be ready. As a bonus: I do have the pitcher plant, and I noticed that someone else said they can't find it. I can get that to you! I'd like the Cinnamonroll Sign for that, if that's alright?
i dont need the pitcher plant anymore i got it, but ill get you the sign, just would later be ok?

i dont need the pitcher plant anymore i got it, but ill get you the sign, just would later be ok?

it wouldn't be fair if I got 2 items and you got 1, so I'll be fine with just the basket thing we originally agreed on.

its totally fine though, I really don't mind! I got it for you :)

If you give me both, at least let me give you some TBT to make it feel more even. Anyway, do you want to come to my town or should I go to yours?

If you give me both, at least let me give you some TBT to make it feel more even. Anyway, do you want to come to my town or should I go to yours?

yo its totally fine i promise! but if you REALLY insit then sure, but really its ok!

Last edited:
Hello !

I can get you the ceramic hot pot, the slushie machine and the stained-glass lamp :)

I would like to see Ketchup's RV in return :p

Edit: I may no loonger need to see Ketchup's RV. If you are still looking for the items I can get you let me know and I'll choose another RV to visit :)

Last edited:
Hello! Whenever you want to trade, let me know! Should I visit you or do you want to visit me?

I can visit if thats easier c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello !

I can get you the ceramic hot pot, the slushie machine and the stained-glass lamp :)

I would like to see Ketchup's RV in return :p

Edit: I may no loonger need to see Ketchup's RV. If you are still looking for the items I can get you let me know and I'll choose another RV to visit :)

Thatd be great! Go ahead and pick another RV if needed uvu

I can visit if thats easier c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thatd be great! Go ahead and pick another RV if needed uvu

Ok! You'll be visiting the town of Nebula, with Mayor Luna. My gates are now open, and I put the Homework Set you asked for in front of the station.

Back