Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
Hi! I'm looking for 2 items from Booker's RV. I have him in my Police Station so Copper stops by the Campground but not Booker. If Booker's in your Campground I'd be happy to come by to purchase the items myself or if you'd rather buy the 2 items and have me pay you for them that's fine as well.

I'm looking for the Propane Stove propane-stove.jpg and the Smoker smoker.jpg. I can pay in IGB or RV visits. (I need to save my TBT at the moment.) Thanks!

NOTE: I AM A BIG CHICKEN & DO NOT TT. If you'd like to visit more than one RV I will have to scan them in on different days.

Here are my RVs:

All 50 WA RVs
01 Vivian
02 Hopkins
03 June
04 Piper
05 Paolo
06 Hornsby
07 Stella
08 Tylbalt
09 Huck
10 Sylvana
11 Boris
12 Wade
13 Carrie
14 Ketchup
15 Rex
16 Stu
17 Ursala
18 Jakey
19 Maddie
20 Billy
21 Boyd
22 Bitty
23 Maggie
24 Murphy
25 Plucky
26 Sandy
27 Claude
28 Raddle
29 Julia
30 Louie
31 Bea
32 Admiral
33 Ellie
34 Boots
35 Weber
36 Candi
37 Leopold
38 Spike
39 Cashmere
40 Tad
41 Norma
42 Gonzo
43 Sprocket
44 Snooty
45 Olive
46 Dobie
47 Buzz
48 Cleo
49 Ike
50 Tasha

Other RVs
Cece
Celeste
Felyne
Ganon
Inkwell
Viche
Wisp (Villager)

Sanrio Set RVs
S1 Rilla
S2 Marty
S3 Etoile
S4 Chai
S5 Chelsea
S6 Toby

Last edited:
Hi! I may order you them. May I please visit Rex's RV?

That would be great! I'd be happy to scan Rex in for you. Pardon me for asking but do you TT? If you TT & will have the items from Booker today I'd scan Rex in today for you. If you're like me & don't TT then I can scan Rex in for you tomorrow instead. Thanks so much!

That would be great! I'd be happy to scan Rex in for you. Pardon me for asking but do you TT? If you TT & will have the items from Booker today I'd scan Rex in today for you. If you're like me & don't TT then I can scan Rex in for you tomorrow instead. Thanks so much!

Sorry for the late response. I do TT so I'll have them ready for you shortly. I'll let you know when.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ready!

Sorry for the late response. I do TT so I'll have them ready for you shortly. I'll let you know when.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ready!

I'm sorry. I hopped off for dinner & I'm going to be hopping off again for playing/cleaning with our pet rats. As soon as I can I'll scan Rex in for you & let you come by. Again I apologize.

I'm sorry. I hopped off for dinner & I'm going to be hopping off again for playing/cleaning with our pet rats. As soon as I can I'll scan Rex in for you & let you come by. Again I apologize.

No worries, I've just been doing trades in the meantime. Reply when you're open!

No worries, I've just been doing trades in the meantime. Reply when you're open!

Thank you so much for understanding! I've scanned Rex in and I'm opening my gate right now. Since you TT if you'd like to make multiple trips to Rex that would be fine with me. I'll end & reopen for you as many times as you need. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back