• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Global LF [Series 1 - 5] FT [Series 5 & Sanrio]

Spice Boy

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hello!

Looking to trade some duplicates from Series 5 and Sanrio for Series 1-5 cards. I will update my have list as I am currently waiting for more Series 5 packs.

I am located in Canada. 🇨🇦 Please look at the shipping and proof paragraphs before sending me offers!

Shipping:

I will put the Amiibo card(s) in a ziploc bag and insert them between two little cardboards for protection in an enveloppe.

Shipping within Canada: Regular lettermail, no tracking. (Free)
Shipping to the US: Regular lettermail, no tracking. (Free)
Shipping internationally: Registered lettermail, with tracking. ($) This is for a piece of mind. Due to the value of the cards, it’s riskier to mail these things as a regular lettermail outside of the US & Canada.

Proof
:

I will provide photo proof of my cards. I ask you to do the same for your cards.

HAVE:

SERIES 5:

427 - Dom (x2 NA Version + x1 UK/EU version)

428 - Audie (UK/EU version)

432 - Reneigh

435 - Tiansheng

436 - Shino - Traded with someone outside of the forum.

439 - Cephalobot (x2)

443 - Ace

446 - Azalea (x2)

447 - Roswell

SANRIO:

I have one unopened pack of cards, I would prefer to trade the whole pack for 3 NPCs if possible but I also accept 1:1 trades.

S1 - Rilla

S2 - Marty

S3 - Étoile

S4 - Chai

S5 - Chelsea

S6 - Toby

WANT:

SERIES 1 - 4:

Looking for ANY cards in those series, NPCs are a priority. Feel free to make any offers!

SERIES 5:

401 - Tom Nook

402 - Timmy & Tommy

403 - Isabelle

404 - Orville

405 - Wilbur

407 - Celeste

410 - Label

411 - K.K. Slider

413 - Flick

415 - Kicks

417 - Harvey

418 - Gulliver

419 - Wisp

420 - Lottie

421 - Niko

423 - Tom Nook

424 - Isabelle

431 - Raymond

Last edited:
HI i have raymond! i already have all the non sp already completed from series 5 though

BUMP with new arrivals: Shino (traded with someone outside of the forum), Cephalobot, Reneigh, Roswell. Updated wants.

Last edited:
BUMP, updated with new arrivals, removed completed trades and removed 1 want I got.

Back