• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Items from previous games you're dissapointed didn't return

Quaint

Bells
As most of you may know, despite how huge ACNH's item catalog is, there's still hundreds items that weren't added back. I would like to share which ones I'm honestly surprised (and sad) aren't in the game:
burger-meal.jpg

Burgers are one of the most iconic foods of all time yet there's none in ACNH. They would've been perfect for fast food resturants.
rice-balls.jpg

Seriously? No rice balls (onigiri) in a Japanese game?! Why Nintendo?
rainbow-screen.jpg

Look how cute the rainbow screen is!
watering-trough.jpg

And lastly, the watering trough. I was really looking foward to this one for my future farm, but alas...

What about you? I'd love to know!

Last edited:
The entire sweets set. That's about it really. The sloppy set was added so I'm as happy as can be :>
(Well... 3ds and Wii u with mini games would have been nice too...)

I also miss the astro set! It would've been super cute in a space themed house and Mira's house isn't the same without it.

princesssss
a lot of the colorful items tbh
I didn't use them much but they were really nice to see :)
I also miss the rainbow & aurora screen now that you guys mention it :'(((

I also miss the astro set! It would've been super cute in a space themed house and Mira's house isn't the same without it.
Tbh I'm really surprised that set didn't return, along with other "staple" sets like Modern.
princesssss
a lot of the colorful items tbh
I didn't use them much but they were really nice to see :)
I also miss the rainbow & aurora screen now that you guys mention it :'(((
Yessss the Princess set was beautiful. I miss the GracieGrace sets in general!

Tbh I'm really surprised that set didn't return, along with other "staple" sets like Modern.

Yessss the Princess set was beautiful. I miss the GracieGrace sets in general!
righttt
rococo was v cute too!
ik the cute set is suppose to kinda be the lovely set but I liked that one as well
Post automatically merged:

o and the SWEETS HOW COULD I FORGET

Rococo 😞 I know the elegant set is similar, but the customization isn’t the same, and there also isn’t as much of a variety in the set.
I especially loved the bed that had the large headboard and canopy.

View attachment 413462
I was going to say this. The elegant set is ok but I like the Rococo better. I also miss the sweets set.

I need all those items in the photo, they are so precious and they are so me. I personally never cared for the zelda items basically cause im not a big fan of the series but get why pp would want the objects if they are a fan. But really a fan of this natural vibe items and the pot gives such Witchie vibes, shame they were not brought back

i miss the lovely set :( the cute series is an okay replacement but i still like the lovely set more

The harpsichord. Deeply disappointed it didn't return. =( The harpsichord is my favorite keyboard instrument by a wide margin. It also thematically fit my Baroque style house in NL perfectly and I was hoping to have the same in NH with this update, but no. =(

katie's swing set from PC :< i mean... i saw a picture of it & really liked it :D

I'm surprised there's no fast food burger meal! There's a sandwich one that's similar, but not quite.

Here are some of my favorites that made it into Pocket Camp. The marshmallow chair and sweets sofa at the top of the list.
Also miss the macaron sweet music player, the ladybug stool, and the windmill.
The lovely chair could use an update, but I miss the heart back that the cute set lacks.

PocketCamp_20211113183452.png.jpg

And some items from Pocket Camp. I didn't include any of the bigger more fancy items... there's so much to choose from it's impossible, but these are a few of my favorite smaller things. The strawberry plant and chocolates, especially. There's a whole set of crystal items that is nice, too.

PocketCamp_20211113183804.png.jpg

All in all I'm super happy with all the things they added and can live without these. I'm not disappointed, but I do wish they had been included.

Back