• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

It is time for greetings, don't forget to say hi.

TheMariqua

Ambrosia, you calling me an Hamster?
Bells
Switch
7513-1280-7143
Tch, one should differentiate from the others, shouldn't they?

Good to see you, people, really good, I'd even go as far as saying "lovely" - writing here from the other side of the screen is a figure whose ego is just a bit too strong (just like my coffee). Coming right from Italy, this exemplare of "TheMariqua" has been playing animal crossing since the gamecube days, posting irresponsibility since 2014, and finally joining the global internet in 2016 - explains why I've not been here before.

Kinda excited to play New Horizons, will miss my dear Shrunk, but oh well. Been a while since I've played an animal crossing game (3ds broke a few years ago, never got to play the amiibo expansion) and without the online island, I'm now kinda forced to interact with fans like this, so... hey y'all hope ya like me.

Outside of AC, I play also other video games, talk about philosophy, watch anime and movies, read graphic novels and a bit, just a tad bit of classical literature.

Post Scriptum: My username "Mariqua" comes from a bird.
Y'all beautiful.

Back