• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ISO Vine Garland DIY

RockAddict410

Seashore Star
Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
To Whom It May Concern, does anyone have an extra DIY for sale?, thanks in advance 💜🤩💜🤩
IMG_6846.jpeg

Hi there! I have this and a happy to give it to you for 2 TBT. I can also get the two variants of the top you said you were looking for on Friday and the Shell DIY you were after, if you still need them.
I'm happy to give you all 4 items for 4 TBT total. Let me know if that works for you :)

Hi there! I have this and a happy to give it to you for 2 TBT. I can also get the two variants of the top you said you were looking for on Friday and the Shell DIY you were after, if you still need them.
I'm happy to give you all 4 items for 4 TBT total. Let me know if that works for you :)
I actually already have the shell DIY and the tops that I was looking for but, I will take the vine DIY from you 😁, the Dodo Code is NFTG1 💜

Back