• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying ISO Vine Garland DIY

RockAddict410

Seashore Star
Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
To Whom It May Concern, does anyone have an extra DIY for sale?, thanks in advance 💜🤩💜🤩
IMG_6846.jpeg

Hi there! I have this and a happy to give it to you for 2 TBT. I can also get the two variants of the top you said you were looking for on Friday and the Shell DIY you were after, if you still need them.
I'm happy to give you all 4 items for 4 TBT total. Let me know if that works for you :)

Hi there! I have this and a happy to give it to you for 2 TBT. I can also get the two variants of the top you said you were looking for on Friday and the Shell DIY you were after, if you still need them.
I'm happy to give you all 4 items for 4 TBT total. Let me know if that works for you :)
I actually already have the shell DIY and the tops that I was looking for but, I will take the vine DIY from you 😁, the Dodo Code is NFTG1 💜

Back