• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway 🐬 ☀️ Isle Delfino Cataloging Contest for all 2.0 reorderables (Furniture, Clothing & Handhelds) ☀️🐬

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

Mr.Fox420

Ultimate Gourmet
Bells
Switch
2284-3973-5994
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Christmas Candy
Kwanzaa Candy
Red Christmas Stocking
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Tasty Cake
Tin Robot
Chocolate Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (86) +
I'll be opening my new catalog island later this month, once I have it everything set out and fenced in. All reorderable items from the update will be available to catalog. I'll only be doing it a few times a month, and only when I have time. A select few will be given access to come catalog each time I open up. To make things fair, I'll be making invites obtained by RNG. Entries for choosing numbers will last for 3 day, and winners will be contacted via PM to setup a time and day.

*Rules*
-Come with an empty inventory.
-Don't take items out of their fenced in areas where you find them.
-No stealing.
-Time to come catalog will be limited on my schedule, but if you don't finish you can come back another day. As there is over 2,500+ items with the variations.

*Entry*
-Choose a # between 1-500.
-Make sure to read previous posts so that you don't pick the same # as someone else.
-Entry starts today, and will end on Wednesday (12/15) at midnight PST.
-Tips not needed, but are appreciated in TBT if they can be spared.
-Winners will be notified when I have everything ready (should be around the 18th of this month).

*Bonus Prizes*
-Bonus prizes will be given out freely in the free sections of the island. One for materials, and another for DIYs and rare furniture and clothing.

Don't need the furniture/handheld side of this, but I'll still enter for the clothing side of it, lol. I'll pick 125. Thanks for doing this!

3 1/2 more hours until I close it down for entries. Will pick the winners after.

Back