• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Jiggy Fanfare - Banjo-Kazooie":

C-GC-ED-
AB-GC-C-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Killer":

DEDCAGAC
E---zzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Unfortunately the "oh oh oh" part of "Body Language (Intro)" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated as a town/island tune. So I did this part instead:

EDF-D---
EDF-D-C-

All the low notes.

Legend! Thank you!!

Here is "Spyro 2 soundtrack - Glimmer":

F-BD---z
F-BD---z

All the low notes.

Here is "Fruits Basket 2019 Ending 1 LUCKY ENDING Vickeblanka Lyrics Eng+Rom+Kanji":

G-B-D-G-
B-D-C---

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "Phoebe Bridgers - Garden Song (Official Video)":

C-GGG-FE
E-D---zz

High C and G, low D and E.

Here is "Avatar the Last Airbender - Trailer Season 3 music":

E---A-G-
E---zzzz

Low E, high A and G.

Here is "Avatar Legend of Korra Ending Theme":

E-G---zz
A-E---zz

Low E, high A and G.

Here is "Seinfeld Theme":

G--GB-D-
F---zzzz

All the low notes.

Unfortunately the first part of "Wave Prism (Chirpy Chips) [Patch 3.0] - Splatoon 2 Soundtrack" you requested contains a combinatino of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated in a town/island tune. Here is the second part you requested:

G-B-BCBD
-G-GFG--

All the high notes.

Here is "Jerma's Rat Song for 2 minutes and 19 seconds":

D-DD-CB-
CD-B-BGE

Last two B's and G are high, first B and all other notes are low.

Here is "Steep Hill (Aircheck) - Animal Crossing: New Leaf Music":

EEFEEACB
EG---zzz

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "Stone Tower Temple - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask":

A-C-B--G
ACBAG-E-

Low E, all other notes high.

Thanks so much it!!!!! Thank you again I truly appreciate you doing that for me!!!!!! I’ll make another request at a later date but thank you again!!!!!

Hello there!

It's really nice that you do this. Unfortunately I've read from someone earlier that newer members can't use the "Search in thread" feature, so I'm sorry if you've already done this?
But anyway, these are not for me yet, they're for other people who haven't made an account here, so I may come back later. :'3

Could you please do these two:
https://youtu.be/BOTi6mTyGpg (the beginning)
https://youtu.be/5kiKM2f2j_o (from 0:02 to 0:08)

Thank you so much in advance!

Here is "Phoebe Bridgers - Garden Song (Official Video)":

C-GGG-FE
E-D---zz

High C and G, low D and E.

Here is "Avatar the Last Airbender - Trailer Season 3 music":

E---A-G-
E---zzzz

Low E, high A and G.

Here is "Avatar Legend of Korra Ending Theme":

E-G---zz
A-E---zz

Low E, high A and G.

Here is "Seinfeld Theme":

G--GB-D-
F---zzzz

All the low notes.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Here is "67 - Pokemon - Diamond, Pearl & Platinum - Mt. Tenga":

F-D-F-C-
F-D-F-C-

All the high notes.

Unfortunately "Pokemon Blue/Red - Team Rocket Hideout" has a combination of sharp and flat notes that is impossible to recreate accurately using all natural notes, so I can't make it into a town/island tune for you. I hope the first song will suffice.

Here is "Title Theme - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker":

C-CC-FA-
GF-EF-DC

High G and A, all other notes low. The last C really needs to be a B flat to be accurate to the original song, but it's just not possible in a town/island tune. But this is pretty close, so I hope it works. If the last note being off bothers you, you can try leaving it off and perhaps letting the musical phrase end after the last F.

F-D-F-C-
F-D-F-C-

All the high notes.

Unfortunately "Pokemon Blue/Red - Team Rocket Hideout" has a combination of sharp and flat notes that is impossible to recreate accurately using all natural notes, so I can't make it into a town/island tune for you. I hope the first song will suffice.

Here is "Title Theme - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker":

C-CC-FA-
GF-EF-DC

High G and A, all other notes low. The last C really needs to be a B flat to be accurate to the original song, but it's just not possible in a town/island tune. But this is pretty close, so I hope it works. If the last note being off bothers you, you can try leaving it off and perhaps letting the musical phrase end after the last F.

thank you, I really appreciate it!

A song request for New Horizons! (Please message me on insta! I’m @wannabe.starkid)

Hey there! I have a request for quite a few songs!
First would be a song called America is Great Again by Team Starkid. (It sounds bad, I know. But it’s honestly a joke song.) If you could do the ‘woah’s in the song, that’s be great! Another one would be Starkid’s Show Stoppin Number. If you can do the lyrics ‘Business Calls, I’m up to my *ss in ****’ that’d be wonderful! And last one would be the beginning climb/chords of Starkid’s Feast or Famine. The first two are from Starkid’s musical named The Guy Who Didnt Like Musicals and the third is from Starkid’s other musical named Black Friday. Please message me on Instagram if you are to go through with a request! Thank you!

https://youtu.be/a4fraU-pnBg
https://youtu.be/OO1E6yczOkg
https://youtu.be/My5JONveW9M

F-D-F-C-
F-D-F-C-

All the high notes.

Hello,

Thanks a lot for the first one! I sent it over to the person who asked.
For the second one, I've tried asking the 2nd person if they had another song we could try, and they sent this one:
https://youtu.be/JW0vgeltPHI (the beginning)
I hope it's okay to ask if this one's possible? Still, thank you so much, all the work you do here is amazing!

<3

Thanks so much for doing this!

Is it possible to get from 0:07 to 0:13 as best you can from the She-Ra and the Princesses of Power theme? (the lyrics are "We're right beside you ready to fight / we're gonna win in the end!")

(oops deleted a double post.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back