Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ! Thank you sooo much for doing this its really life saving, could you do the part of the song that goes. : taaaake oonnnn meeee ? I think the time stamp is like 0.51 seconds
Have a great day :)

@SweetOrange If I'm not mistaken, and I might be because I don't know very much Japanese, the part you asked for plays during 0:28-0:43 or so. Town tunes can only be about four seconds long, so here's what I was able to do with the first part of that section of "The Song of Teru/Studio Ghibli Tales from Earthsea - lyrics [Kanji, Romaji, ENG]":

EG-GGEDC
-DECDE--

High G, all other notes low.

If you wanted a different part of the song, please post the seconds during which it plays, and I'll be happy to make you a new town tune.

@momof3 Here is "This Life - Sons of Anarchy Theme Song":

G--GF-G-
--GGGGGG

First G is low, all other G's are high.

@euvanoteva Here is "a-ha - Take On Me (Lyrics)":

C---B---
C---zzzz

First C is low, B and second C are high.

@DolphinCube I don't think it's a weird request at all! Here is the single-player Don't Starve main theme:

A--CA-E-
A--CA-E-

Low E, all other notes high.

I truncated it a little to fit the musical phrase in twice. If you want it with the original timing, it's more like this:

A--CA-E-
--zzzzzz

And I've done other Don't Starve town tunes before. If you search this thread, you can find them. Or if you're not able to find them, I can link them to you directly, just let me know. :)

@SweetOrange If I'm not mistaken, and I might be because I don't know very much Japanese, the part you asked for plays during 0:28-0:43 or so. Town tunes can only be about four seconds long, so here's what I was able to do with the first part of that section of "The Song of Teru/Studio Ghibli Tales from Earthsea - lyrics [Kanji, Romaji, ENG]":

EG-GGEDC
-DECDE--

High G, all other notes low.

If you wanted a different part of the song, please post the seconds during which it plays, and I'll be happy to make you a new town tune.

@momof3 Here is "This Life - Sons of Anarchy Theme Song":

G--GF-G-
--GGGGGG

First G is low, all other G's are high.

@euvanoteva Here is "a-ha - Take On Me (Lyrics)":

C---B---
C---zzzz

First C is low, B and second C are high.
Thank you for all the help! Youre amazing:).

Hello! Do you think you could make a town tune of these two songs?

0:02 to 0:07

0:10 to 0:19

@Lullabynny Here is "Chun-nan (Night) - Sonic Unleashed [OST]":

EDE-G-D-
DCD-G-C-

High G, all other notes low. I had to contract the song a little to make it fit into two lines of a town tune, which changed the timing of the song and makes it sound a little different. If you'd like me to try it a different way, just let me know, and I'll be happy to make another tune for you.

I've made a town tune for Ecruteak City from Pokémon Heartgold and Soulsilver before here:

But if this isn't what you were looking for, just let me know, and I'll be happy to make a new one from the request you just posted.

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, would it be possible to make 0:12-0:19 (around that time) into a tune? Thank you so much!

@Beshdood No need to apologize, it's not inconvenient. I'm happy to make town tunes for people. :)

Here is "Asuka's solo | Hibike! Euphonium S2E09":

G-EFGA-B
-CDG---z

@Beshdood No need to apologize, it's not inconvenient. I'm happy to make town tunes for people. :)

Here is "Asuka's solo | Hibike! Euphonium S2E09":

G-EFGA-B
-CDG---z

:giggle:ty ty so much! I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to help me.

Hi! Do you think you could make a town tune of The Ghost and Molly McGee theme song (for New Horizons)? Specifically the chorus.
Actually if you can make the beginning of the song and one of the chorus cuz that part's also good XD

@Adonis-Sun Here is "Theme Song | The Ghost and Molly McGee | Disney Channel Animation":

E-DD-BD-
B---zzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Unfortunately the other part you asked for at 0:14 contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated in a town tune using all natural notes. I can try if you like, but it probably won't sound much like it. But if the first tune I made doesn't suit your needs, I can give the other part a try, just let me know if you'd like me to do that. :)

@kiwikenobi thank you Wilson DST! My brain cannot translate music into music notes its amazing to me how you do it xD
Okay one more request, this time the Big City Greens theme song.
Either the main part (after whistleing) and/or the part with the piano which starts around 19 seconds in? I realize it may be difficult as there's a lot of notes in the song it sounds like, but I think you can find an 8bit version if that helps

@Adonis-Sun Here is "Big City Greens: Theme Song | Comic-Con 2017 | Big City Greens | Disney XD":

DGAB-G-C
--BB---z

Low D, all other notes high.

And:

CBAGFedc
CBAGFedc

Uppercase letters are high notes, lowercase letters are low notes.

Hello! Could you please do a couple from this video? I'm not sure what will translate best to a town tune...

1st: 0:08-0:13, the 2 sets of notes surrounding the whispered "run, run"

2nd: around 0:52-0:56 "if we live fast let us die young"

3rd: around 2:06-2:10, the line that ends in "gasoline yeah yeah"

Thank you in advance, and if some of these are too annoying no worries!

@tarz Here is "BTS 'Run BTS' Official MV":

BBBBBBCC
BBBBBBCC

And:

AAA-F-F-
G-G-FED-

Low D and E, high G and A.

And:

CBCAAACC
D-CBB---

I'm still taking town tune requests if anyone has any. Anyone can make up to three requests every day. :)

hey, could you try to make a town tune out of this, thanks
0:18 - 0:27 (hope i put the right timestamps)

@SMEOTAH Unfortunately "Aw, Fudge! (Mt. Fudgetop A) - Sugary Spire OST Extended | PurplePlugg" is written in a very whimsical key that includes many sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated using all natural notes in a town tune. The closest I can get is something like this:

C-CBC-A-
A-F-C-A-

All the high notes.

The first A really needs to be an A flat to be accurate to the original song, but it just can't be done with the limitations of a town tune. Another way to do it is like this:

C-CBC-G-
A-F-C-A-

All the high notes.

But, again, the G really needs to be a G sharp/A flat to be accurate, and it just can't be done. But it's pretty close.

And the part immediately following that part would be even less accurate if I tried to recreate it using all natural notes, so I didn't do that part. But if you're really like me to try, I'm willing to give it a shot, just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back