Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool thread. I have a couple of requests I'll list below. Thank you kindly.

Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Nerevar Rising

Spyro The Dragon - Opening theme

@Drake Here is "Morrowind OST - 01 Nerevar Rising - HQ Audio":

DEF-FGA-
ACGAFED-

Low D and E, all other notes high.

Here is "Spyro 1 Main Theme (Orbit)":

C-E-F--F
A-D-C---

High A, all other notes low.

@Tylerhelt14 Please post a link to a video if you'd like me to make you a town tune so that I can hear it, and please specify which seconds of it you want me to turn into a town tune if you have a preference.

I created an account on this site just to request this song be turned into an island tune by you. The beginning of the song is the part I'm hoping to use as an island tune. I tried to recreate it myself, but I don't even know where to begin. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Hiiii!!! I was wondering if this song could be turned into a town tune? just the first 7 or so seconds! Thanks so much (clown warning for the image on the cover)

@Wintercleo123 I'd be happy to make town tunes for you! Please post a link to the song so that I can hear it, and please specify which seconds of it you want me to turn into a town tune if you have a preference.

Hey! I would like to requests Eternal Weaving by valkyrie for my Island theme! 0:12-0:19

This is is the Song! If it doesn't work, i'm okay With any part!

I would really appreciate if you could make a tune out of 'Town' from Final Fantasy I.
Particularly the first five seconds, please.

And I have to say, it's exceptionally kind of you to have been doing this for years for people without expecting anything back. You really don't see that every day. I know you said just a thank you would suffice, but if there's anything more I could do to thank you for this, please do let me know!

Hello Friend! Would you be able to help with a town tune based on the song Candy Shop by 50 cent?

Video link here:
Pertinent part of song starts at 38 seconds in.

I'm just no good at all when it comes to translating songs to the town tunes. Appreciate you so much!

@SmittenKittenXo The part of "50 Cent - Candy Shop (Official Music Video) ft. Olivia" that you asked for isn't singing, it's rapping, which is rhythmic speaking, so it's hard to turn it into a recognizable town tune, since there aren't real notes to convert. Here is the best I could do:

D-DDDDD-
A-A---zz

If there's a part of the song that's more melodic, like singing, I could try that if this doesn't suit your needs. Or I can make tunes from other songs for you, just let me know if you'd like me to make more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back