Selling Island rares, art, and stuff!

Could I buy a hibiscus hairpin, celebration hat, graceful painting and valiant statue for... oh gosh... maybe 500k? ^^;

Could I buy a hibiscus hairpin, celebration hat, graceful painting and valiant statue for... oh gosh... maybe 500k? ^^;

Sounds good to me! Let me just get one other trade done!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Perfect :) Let me know when youre ready for me to come over i'll add ya! :)

Opening the gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Perfect :) Let me know when youre ready for me to come over i'll add ya! :)

All ready when you are!

Serene Painting
Fine Painting
Nice Painting
Moving Painting
Perfect Painting
Gallant Statue
Valiant Statue x2 (one for a friend)

Does all of it for 1 mil sound okay...? :)

I have your trade ready, just need to add you then open my gates. Get ready to jump! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Will be closing at 1AM EST. If I make a deal with you before hand, I will make sure to do the trade with you today.c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Serene Painting
Fine Painting
Nice Painting
Moving Painting
Perfect Painting
Gallant Statue

I am selling one of the valiant statues, but I do believe the rest in your list are still up for grabs!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Serene Painting
Fine Painting
Nice Painting
Moving Painting
Perfect Painting
Gallant Statue

Whoopsie, disregard my last comment, I forgot I had 3 to start, I still have two up for grabs and you can buy both. So everything on your lust for 1 mill is fine. c:

Oh, alright cool! Let me know when you're available to trade and if you'd like to do it in my town or yours! :D

Hey! If you don't mind i'd love to come by and pick up another pink wetsuit if you have it! I can give you 250k for the inconvenience :)

Hi there! Can I get:
Toy hammer
pink wetsuit
basement floor
Bubble Wand x2
Beans
how many bells? XDXD

Back