• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Island Feedback and Showcase Thread

2021041617421200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Come check out the newly updated Tierinsel! The isle of Animals! Looking for feedback on how my island looks right now.
Dream Address:
3510-3100-5627​

Hey, I just wanted to ask what you were planning to do with that area? While I agree with @Moritz that land bridges usually look better vertically, I think that it may work if you’re doing a theme more rural-looking like a canal for a farm or rice paddies.

Sorry if this opinion is bad or irrelevant. I just wanted to give you some food for thought.

something like this, maybe? :)
ca48b509c03eeb64237492ce313aa835.jpg
it's rice paddies from my neighbor totoro... i think... although, i've never watched it...

EyX_GHSVcAEpyAw.jpeg

EyZSAZfU8AA8M-3.jpeg

Reuploaded my dream adress a few weeks ago in cherry blossoms, and I would love to hear some feedback! Especially on some part of the beaches, I'm not really a beachy person and find it hard to make good decorations there :)

something like this, maybe? :)
ca48b509c03eeb64237492ce313aa835.jpg
it's rice paddies from my neighbor totoro... i think... although, i've never watched it...
Yeah. Something like that is what I had in mind the other day. Hey, but if you prefer the way that your land bridge already looks, then don’t change it.

Yeah. Something like that is what I had in mind the other day. Hey, but if you prefer the way that your land bridge already looks, then don’t change it.

i had a thought, though... what do i do about the beach on that side? :unsure:
Post automatically merged:

well, i was going to do rice paddies... but i'm kinda hesitent to move everything & redo everything... i like things where they are...

i think i'd rather just pay off my basement bills... & then think about it :>

Last edited:
now that i've paid off my basement bill, i'm kinda lost on what to do next.... :unsure:

i know i need to gather up 500,000 bells for my expanded storage... but besides that...

Last edited:
i had a thought, though... what do i do about the beach on that side? :unsure:

well, i was going to do rice paddies... but i'm kinda hesitent to move everything & redo everything... i like things where they are...

i think i'd rather just pay off my basement bills... & then think about it :>
this is what that side looks like right now
174259859_958125548263222_4307929834797658316_n.jpg
175389940_958125554929888_2604508374165505051_n.jpg
175429114_958125561596554_8989255596191796774_n.jpg
174256585_958126511596459_3884710051890196320_n.jpg
174871779_958126504929793_8701172875851210137_n.jpg
174855921_958126498263127_7860526643971667942_n.jpg
174784080_958126494929794_8616639332017335060_n.jpg
174547503_958129461596164_3186788426442622135_n.jpg
175302369_958129464929497_2687136413123560901_n.jpg
174146250_958129468262830_1002040272863596001_n.jpg
174384608_958129448262832_2169919241028731427_n.jpg

Ok, so I looked through a bit of your journal to get a sense of the goal for your island😅.....The goal is still anime, right?

And the area currently shown in the pictures are this one, right?
Edited Moonwell map.jpg

You're right, perhaps rice patties are not a good fit for this map. It would need lots of space, and moving resident houses is costly and time consuming. Nor would it look good being so close to town hall. Is the left side of the bridge mostly empty? I can understand why you're blanking out in this side of the map if that is the case. Maybe ask yourself what amenities or facilities would you need in order to live comfortable on your own island? Then build from there. You could also give your character a nice garden if you haven't already.

The right side of the bridge, however, has lots of potential for creativity. You already have 4 villagers living there and a reading area. This gives me the impression of a neighborhood. You could give villagers yards of their own to fill in some space. Here's an example of my favorite yard.
IMG_4832.JPG
It doesn't have to be big or fancy, just something that compliments them.

Another suggestion is making another communal area like changing booths or shower stalls for the beach. Every anime has a beach episode, so maybe you can do something like a tiki bar or surfboard shop.

Ok, so I looked through a bit of your journal to get a sense of the goal for your island😅.....The goal is still anime, right?

And the area currently shown in the pictures are this one, right?

You're right, perhaps rice patties are not a good fit for this map. It would need lots of space, and moving resident houses is costly and time consuming. Nor would it look good being so close to town hall. Is the left side of the bridge mostly empty? I can understand why you're blanking out in this side of the map if that is the case. Maybe ask yourself what amenities or facilities would you need in order to live comfortable on your own island? Then build from there. You could also give your character a nice garden if you haven't already.

The right side of the bridge, however, has lots of potential for creativity. You already have 4 villagers living there and a reading area. This gives me the impression of a neighborhood. You could give villagers yards of their own to fill in some space. Here's an example of my favorite yard.
View attachment 369702It doesn't have to be big or fancy, just something that compliments them.

Another suggestion is making another communal area like changing booths or shower stalls for the beach. Every anime has a beach episode, so maybe you can do something like a tiki bar or surfboard shop.

yeah, it still is anime, pretty much ^^

yeah, it is still, the left side, but it's still got apple trees & hardwood trees over there :3 & it's got my outdoor air-conditioner that i just left there, to the right of my house since i got it, my swinging chair that i put there, to the left of my house, my birdbath to the right of my house & my table & chair which is to the right of my house, which i sit on sometimes... not so much anymore, but i did :3

i've already moved mira's house that is near the museum, to the beach that is facing the plaza, yesterday, cause after i get her photo, she's moving out... i never really liked her all that much...

yeah, i was gonna give myself a garden on my original first island... but then, i dumped on that island, cause the private beach was bugging me a little & restarted it..
so i haven't gotten around to making a garden for myself yet :3

View attachment 369702It doesn't have to be big or fancy, just something that compliments them.
that's a rather nice garden ^^

next to marina, ketchup, sally & poppy's house, i put flowers there, so far... :3 well, maybe not marina's yet...

actually, although it's not the same one that i saw before, exactly... i saw this on pinterest just now & thought it would be good for one of my beach's :3
06c98c6c7122d0410d66078cb3fcb202.jpg
although, i don't have the cosmos shower diy yet...

Last edited:
i'm in a bind as to whether or not to take down this... i mean, it was my very first build
175921538_958748498200927_7728122369301600982_n.jpg
it's based on the resting place from the cardcaptors episode; the cave...
& i love it... :<

but i could use this spot for something else....

*i'm amazed... i don't know how other people do it.... 🥴 *

Last edited:
this post might seem a bit ambiguous due to the fact that i'm not asking for one idea but multiple

i'm wanting to do some rainbow areas on my island but i can't really find any ideas to pull that off, can somebody share images of this rainbow concept?

i'm in a bind as to whether or not to take down this... i mean, it was my very first build

*i'm amazed... i don't know other people do it.... 🥴 *
I don’t remember that particular episode, so I can’t comment on it. However, if this area still makes you happy, then keep it.

this post might seem a bit ambiguous due to the fact that i'm not asking for one idea but multiple

i'm wanting to do some rainbow areas on my island but i can't really find any ideas to pull that off, can somebody share images of this rainbow concept?
I’ve seen people do rainbow gardens.
rainbow garden example #1.png
rainbow garden example #3.jpg
Rainbow garden example #2.jpg
I’ve also seen stages or porches with neon palm tree or those colorful floor lights. Actually, now that I think about it this aesthetic is called vapor wave? Link to an example

The festivale items like the parasol or lamp (the plant version) paired together with a poolside chair, beach towel, or beach chair can look quite nice on a beach.

Celeste items like the crescent moon chair and nova lights can be customized into different colors. Perhaps you can create a star gazing area. Link to one that I like. You could look into fairy-core since it does use lots of pastel colors.

I don't have the mushroom lamp diy, but I believe that it can be customized into different colors as well.

I also saw a pic of a vertical land bridge with a wooden, rainbow qr code. Here's the link.

Last edited:

*i'm amazed... i don't know other people do it.... 🥴 *
All right. So I watched the episode. Yeah, this scene is tough to recreate, but here are my suggestions:

-If you are not against using manequins, you could place 2 down using the explorer shirt (beige), saillor tee, or some other shirt that you think looks the most similar to what they're wearing. This would've looked a lot better if Nintendo brought back those mannequin from ACNL.:cautious:

I tried looking for an existing qr code of this outfit, but none turned up for me. Perhaps you'll have better luck than I did? Alternatively, you could either create a Pro qr code or commission someone to create one for you at the Able Sisters section of this forum.

I tried recreating one and this is how it came out. Perhaps you can fix it or something. I've never used the Pro tool before.😅
IMG_4847.JPG

IMG_4850.JPG

I used the first skin tone color. You can look up "ACNH skin tone guide" for more help.
IMG_4848.JPG

IMG_4846.JPG

If for some reason you liked the shirt that I made and don't want create your own.
IMG_4851.JPG

I'm really sad that there's no ground qr code with scattered Clow cards or Sakura's staff, because those would've been good additions. I could try creating one, but I'm still new to this...

You can also place a candle to represent the trial that they had to do.

If you do attempt to make a Pro qr code, I used these tutorials.

- You can also decorate the beach below, if it has space. Here's an example of a volleyball net qr code. Link Here's another one. Link I remember the episode showing a sandcastle and beach ball.

-If you feel that the trees are taking up too much space, maybe you can uproot the trees on the edges and see how that makes you feel. I would advise that you take more picture before doing this suggestion, in case you want to go back.

All right. So I watched the episode. Yeah, this scene is tough to recreate, but here are my suggestions:

-If you are not against using manequins, you could place 2 down using the explorer shirt (beige), saillor tee, or some other shirt that you think looks the most similar to what they're wearing. This would've looked a lot better if Nintendo brought back those mannequin from ACNL.:cautious:

I tried looking for an existing qr code of this outfit, but none turned up for me. Perhaps you'll have better luck than I did? Alternatively, you could either create a Pro qr code or commission someone to create one for you at the Able Sisters section of this forum.

I tried recreating one and this is how it came out. Perhaps you can fix it or something. I've never used the Pro tool before.😅
View attachment 369902
View attachment 369903
I used the first skin tone color. You can look up "ACNH skin tone guide" for more help.
View attachment 369905
View attachment 369906
If for some reason you liked the shirt that I made and don't want create your own.
View attachment 369915

I'm really sad that there's no ground qr code with scattered Clow cards or Sakura's staff, because those would've been good additions. I could try creating one, but I'm still new to this...

You can also place a candle to represent the trial that they had to do.

If you do attempt to make a Pro qr code, I used these tutorials.

- You can also decorate the beach below, if it has space. Here's an example of a volleyball net qr code. Link Here's another one. Link I remember the episode showing a sandcastle and beach ball.

-If you feel that the trees are taking up too much space, maybe you can uproot the trees on the edges and see how that makes you feel. I would advise that you take more picture before doing this suggestion, in case you want to go back.

oooh... i like the first link for the valleyball court-type thing :3 i may use that :3

& the candle for the trial thing... which candle, i wonder, though?.. hmm...

that shirt doesn't look too bad :3

thanks ^^

i put a coconut tree near the books, cause i was worried that the books would get wet... does it look out of place, do you think? :unsure:
175853317_959267731482337_5282747276036005352_n.jpg

Last edited:
oooh... i like the first link for the valleyball court-type thing :3 i may use that :3

& the candle for the trial thing... which candle, i wonder, though?.. hmm...

that shirt doesn't look too bad :3

thanks ^^

i put a coconut tree near the books, cause i was worried that books would get wet... does it look out of place, do you think? :unsure:
175853317_959267731482337_5282747276036005352_n.jpg
You’re welcome!

About the coconut tree...hmm...it does look slightly off cutting through a picnic blanket, but there’s not a lot of good furniture with shading. A stall could protect them from the rain, but it’ll also look off.

You could place the coconut tree on rainy days and remove it afterwards.

You’re welcome!

About the coconut tree...hmm...it does look slightly off cutting through a picnic blanket, but there’s not a lot of good furniture with shading. A stall could protect them from the rain, but it’ll also look off.

You could place the coconut tree on rainy days and remove it afterwards.

hmm... that's a idea :3

i'm working on my onsen area... & when i looked up onsen washing stations & saw this, i thought, ; the arched tile path looks alot like this '
Screenshot_2021-04-20 onsen washing station - Google Search.png

what do you think? :3

175847898_959869621422148_2555458294009590006_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back