Bells
Tasty Cake
Orange Mote of Flame
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Blue Mote of Flame
Easter Egg
Ancient Lantern
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Has anybody else noticed that Isabelle's bells on her hairtie jingle whenever you run with her? I just noticed and found it so adorable haha

She is ringing the Bells Bells Bells Bells Bells of Notre Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame!

Last edited:
A bell ^^ I remember seeing a picture somewhere that her head is shaped like a bag of bells haha

(Also, Hunchback of Notre Dame, love that film! <3 )

she is literally a bag of belles. people noticed that the first time they saw her and you are just seeing this now. wow.

I haven't noticed that, I should pay more attention the next time I build a PWP.

Yeah, I think when she's running when you are trying to place a PWP, the noise her bells make are adorable! I also have a plushie of her & it also has the little jingling bells. ;v;

Haha yea, she also runs when you run! I don't know if the villagers do that. I just imagine Isabelle running after you going "Ms. Mayor that's the beach we can't build a Public Works Project there! ヽ(●゚?Д`゚●)ノ゚" and my character going "IT'S MY TOWN ISABELLE I'LL DO WHAT I WANT ಠ_ಠ"

She is by far my favourite character. I love her and her jingle bells!!
I really want a plush toy of her; trying to persuade my husband ^^

Yep! Did you notice that her head is basically a bag of bells with a face?

I have noticed that too. When I see her walk, I wonder why are there bells ringing? It's actually coming form her band (like how some girls have a band around their ponytails or buns).

She is ringing the Bells Bells Bells Bells Bells of Notre Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame!

Very funny. But those are huge compared to Isabelle's.

I thought I heard something when running around with her to a public work site. Looks like it's not my imagination, I totally gotta show my mom that now. :)

Back