• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Is this what's in store for Animal Crossing Wii U ?

Boccages

Bells
Switch
0347-4629-2695
Silver Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
A Mario Kart 8 player took time to visit and take pictures of the Animal Crossing track. This enthusiast Animal Crossing fan also analyses what features of the track could be hint to new functionalities in a probable Animal Crossing title for Wii U.

Link to the tumblr article : http://takoyaki-crossing.tumblr.com/post/118233523329/animal-crossing-x-mario-kart-8

Capture d’écran 2015-05-11 à 21.20.38.jpg

I was particularly pleased with the bigger scale for trees, houses and buildings.

Also beach PWP ?

Lol. It would be an interesting concept, though the only thing that would _really_ change is the camera's point of view.

The camera point of view is in dire need of change, indeed. The overhead rolling effect was needed for weak hardware like the Nintendo DS, but it doesn't make sense on a powerful console like the Wii U.

If this is what an animal crossing wii u game would look like, I'd be super excited! ^^ Everything looked so nice on the track (I did so terrible on it because I ended up sight seeing the whole time). One thing though, having a larger scale town would be cool, but if it is too large I could see it being annoying having to walk everywhere.

Larger scale is needed. Animal Crossing is indeed in dire need of a graphical and esthetical overhaul.

Back