• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is this normal in town hall?

Romancelove

Bells
acnl.jpg

i dont know if you can see the image right now...
but is that normal, everything from my town hall has disepeard.
have anyone got this problem to? or is this normal?

I couldn't say it was normal..I've never experienced this. It is probably a glitch, or something.

I don't really know since i've never experienced it myself. Probably you just activated a glitch by accident. Well, is it still like that after you reset or reload the game, or maybe re-enter your town hall? If it's a glitch (or bug), then it should be fixed after you reset or reload anyway.

Edit: Or, just as the previous posters had said; you've built 30 PWPs in your town.

Last edited:
Do you mean all your other works projects dissapeared? Because I don't think that's supposed to happen.

It's because you've hit 30 PWP - mine did the same, so I demolished a few and was able to build another one ^^

i did try to reset the game, but its still like that.. i think ive built to many things, yes. i can try to take somtehing away and then i can come back here and tell how it went :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes, okay, thanks for the help :)

Back