• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is this just me or...?

MewFromSkyeim

Mew got dat pokerface ._.
Bells
So, I've been noticing that this one species sticks out when it comes to not moving....
ELEPHANTS!!!

I've seen a few posts talking about how much they want this elephant villager gone... and I've been wondering... has the elephant species attacked using it's special never-gonna-move power on you?! (Dunno if it's real)

Huh, Opal must be my only villager since June 14 that hasn't asked to move but I never even heard about this until now...

My friend has Dizzy, he's SOO cute

Don't think so, Eloise was the first to leave in my 2nd town. And Margie asks to leave all the time.

Lol I think it may just be you. I have Margie and Big Top (I love elephants <3) and Big Top particularly asks all the time to move.

My boyfriend wanted Eloise to move and she took a little while though so she was stubborn.

And I had Dizzy in my second town and he seemed to have left right after he moved in.

Nothing suggests it is anything other than random at the moment. No idea if specific personalities are more likely to stay (or change their mind).

THE THING WITH OPAL (who i have) IS THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT TO LEAVE BECAUSE SHE KNOWS I HATE HER.
seriously though, this thread is right up my alley

Back