• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is there any "wifi-ing" or trading aspect to this game?

Skyfall

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Apologies if this was already posted or if a thread was started already, but is there any trading in this game? It seems like a stand-alone game, where you just buy the game and the cards, but there's no trading going on. Or am I wrong?

I guess the best thing that will happen is someone comes to your town to look around, but that's about it. Any ideas?

I don't think there is. The box art doesn't have the Nintendo Network icon on it. That said Hyrule Warriors 3DS has amiibo support, despite not having the amiibo I icon on the box art.

Basically no one knows, but in don't think it will, but if it does, it'll probably be very limited and I don't think we'll be able to visit each other

It would be very cool to at least use it to see what others have designed though.
There might be something, but I don't expect it to be a major feature.

I'm hoping for something like the Dream Suite where you can go and visit everyone else's designs, even if you don't interact with other people :) I think half the fun is seeing other people's imaginations as well!

I have seen something about sharing the rooms you create - but that's not certain yet. I can't really see it being an online game like that, in an interview they mentioned unlocking furniture and no budgets so it's not like there is really much to trade if that's how you get everything

I have seen something about sharing the rooms you create - but that's not certain yet. I can't really see it being an online game like that, in an interview they mentioned unlocking furniture and no budgets so it's not like there is really much to trade if that's how you get everything

You can share your creations for others to view.

And I wish there were wifi aspects, but I'm 99% sure they would have said that in the Treehouse vid, if it had it.

I hope so, but probably not. It's one of my favorite things about animal crossing.

Thanks for the speculation guys. I agree its not going to be a major feature, now that i think about it. Especially with the ambiio cards.

Back