Is there an official release date on this yet....?

Classygirl

Bells
Lobo
Mint
November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Spring Shamrock
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Hey guys, Sorry did not have time to read through every thread to see what has been posted since I last checked, so easy question. They said around June before mid fall so wanted to check about this. So know when to start getting prepared with the scanner for original ds and cards and order whatever I need for this. As far as that not sure if we know enough yet but when we do would like to hear any news on what ways is being bundled sets, cards, ect and what people who want whole thing are buying. I assume am jumping the gun but the original announcement pointed toward near this month so though may be time to ask about updated info. If there is none still I should know, just say no new info released. Thanks guys. But anything interesting let me know as I plan to go all in for it.

Japan: July 30th
North America: Fall 2015
Europe: Fall 2015
AUS/NZ: Spring 2015

a release date for the west will most likely be revealed at E3, which is in roughly a week.

Last edited:
Thanks for the response, Fall was a little vague but I am sure the official answer to this is around the corner, being June already I am thinking August but am not sure how much info if any has been leaked out since the announce but am sure will hear about it here in the next week or so. Didn't know when first posted this about the e3 coming up, so surely that will answer that.

Thanks for the response, Fall was a little vague but I am sure the official answer to this is around the corner, being June already I am thinking August but am not sure how much info if any has been leaked out since the announce but am sure will hear about it here in the next week or so. Didn't know when first posted this about the e3 coming up, so surely that will answer that.

I doubt it'll be August. The release window is fall, and August is still summer. Though I believe they did that with Majora's Mask 3D - they originally said spring, but it came out in winter. If I had to guess I'd speculate early-mid September.

There has been no info leaked since the initial announcement either. But as I said, with E3 in a week, we'll definitely get info then.

Back