• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Is there a master list of which items all the NPC cards unlock?

Bells
So is there a master list on the internet somewhere? I've been googling with no luck so far.Wondering if anyone knows of one. Just for series 1. Every time I design a home for an NPC they say 'do whatever you want' and they don't unlock any new items unlike the villagers who do....which is kinda upsetting :( here I was thinking Sable would unlock new clothes and Saharah some wallpapers etc , Pascal some fish and Redd some more paintings etc

Last edited:
Isabelle unlocks her scooter item and Shrunk unlocks his jacket. Otherwise, so far all special characters just unlock their own pictures and sometimes pictures of others (for example if you scan Timmy you get both Timmy and Tommy's pics and vice versa).

The main point of the special character cards is that you can actually design a house for them, since you can't normally do that in the game without amiibo.

Yeah they don't really have any special items or anything and they don't have themes either. I honestly don't mind because even normal villagers at this point only unlock maybe 1-2 items if I'm lucky since I've unlocked almost everything.

I have heard that the only way to get the shrunk jacket will be with the amiibo card. I don't think it has been confirmed, but I will try to research it.

Is it confirmed now that the amiibo card is the only way to get the shrunk jacket? Just curious. :)

yes, he's part of the special, along with Isabelle, Digby, etc. Only way to get their items is with their cards.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it confirmed now that the amiibo card is the only way to get the shrunk jacket? Just curious. :)

yes, he's part of the special, along with Isabelle, Digby, etc. Only way to get their items is with their cards.

Is the post man hat locked to an amiibo card as well? I don't have any of the Pelicans so I assumed maybe Pete or the sisters have it??

Back