Is the WiiU or 3DS your main gaming system?

Which system is your main?

• WiiU

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • 3DS

Votes: 75 55.6%
  • Both!

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • Neither!

Votes: 13 9.6%

• Total voters

hirondo

Bells
Cake
At this point they both have a large playable library, the 3DS has much to offer and the WiiU does now too thanks to more eShop exclusives and virtual console releases.
This isn't really a debate about "the wiiu only has nintendo games so that isn't allow to be ur main console", this is about which one you use the most for gaming! :)

As for myself the WiiU has become my main console for games right now. The 3ds is a little slow right now and thanks to Mario kart and Smash, hyrule warriors and 3D world i tend to go for it more. Also have been doing Wii Fit cause my bro found the bundle again.

I'm voting for WiiU, since it's actually sorta WiiU + PS3. Lots of nice VC + things like Bayonetta to play. *hides my amiibo that i use for smash all day*

Neither. I'm actually a big fan of Sony, so it's currently the PS3. But I'm getting a PS4 next week. so it's going to have some competition :D

Both. I love and play them about equally. :)

Same with PS4 and PC.

Last edited:
I don't really care about which system I use, I just care about the games.
If a game I like comes out on 3DS I'll use the 3DS more, and the happens same with WiiU. I spend about the same amount of time on both though in general.

If anything is multiplatform across the two though, I'll go with the WiiU version. I would rather have a HD version on a big screen 95% of the time.
If it's across other systems entirely I'll either buy it on STEAM or PS3 if my PC won't run it.

Last edited:
Probably my 3ds, just because I can play it in my room instead of having to go down to the living room every time I want to play. Although, my brother is getting a PS4 for christmas and I'm getting a tv in my room, so things may change. ^_^

I went for both. Even though I'm not gaming a lot lately, I'm still using both my Wii U and 3DS as my main gaming systems. Perhaps the next week or so, I'll get a PS4 just to add some more variety to my gaming experience, so that would count too.

I only own a 3ds XL. The wii u had no games that interested me as of right now. I only bought a 3ds xl for ACNL and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire but i'm expanding my gallery to include LoZ OoT and soon to be LoZ MM and i can't wait for that game to come out. Plus i prefer portable systems over consoles just because i like to be able to whip out my system whenever i want and not be limited to a certain location to play my games

My main gaming systems used to be both of them seperately. But now Super Smash Bros. Wii U is out. I can use my Nintendo 3DS XL with the Nintendo Wii U as a controller and so both at the same time now. XD

3DS, only because I don't have a Wii U yet, and I barely use my Wii. I'm getting a Wii U really soon though, I'm sure I'll ditch my 3DS for a while.

My 3DS because it's portable and I don't have a WII U
Usually I play games on my PC

I only have a 3DS, but it's my baby. I can't wait for Christmas because I'll probably shower myself in Pokemon Omega Ruby and Super Smash Bros. Also, that Majora's Mask... :D

Probably my 3ds recently because of SSB and Pokemon X/Alpha Sapphire. But other than that I usually use Playstation 2/3. I haven't really decided if I want to shell out the money for a WiiU yet. It has great support game-wise but gaming systems are so expensive and I also want the PS4 *sobs*

I prioritize 3DS more since I collect their games and limited edition units. But I've been playing my Wii U a lot recently because of Bayonetta, Mario Kart 8 and SSB :)

I'm shocked only 1 voted "Neither". I was waiting for a huge rush of "how can a handheld be your main" or "WiiU isn't important enough" :p Go you guys.

for now yes (3DS and Wii U! I also have a ps3 and my brother got a ps4 plus all the emulators on pc :p

Last edited:
Back