• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is the WiiU or 3DS your main gaming system?

Which system is your main?

• WiiU

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • 3DS

Votes: 75 55.6%
  • Both!

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • Neither!

Votes: 13 9.6%

• Total voters
Neither. I'm actually a big fan of Sony, so it's currently the PS3. But I'm getting a PS4 next week. so it's going to have some competition :D
Nice :) not getting very far with my PS4. Need to create a psn for online features and it tells me it needs to be activated in parental controls...
I have far cry 4

Both. Even though I haven't purchased a single 3DS game since A Link Between Worlds was released in November 2013, I play it every day (mainly ACNL). I have purchased a lot of Wii U games since I bought the console in 2013 and I play it almost daily as well.

3DS is the only console I own, like at all. I only like handheld games, I can't sit still long enough to play on the TV ones.

I play mostly Nintendo with a few NASCAR games for my Xbox 360 thrown in there. I play Smash Bros, Hyrule Warriors, and Mario Kart 8 on my Wii U mostly and Pokemon + Animal Crossing on my 3DS.

I voted 3DS. It's the only one out of the two I own. I still have a PS2, Wii and my boyfriend has a PS3. But since I discovered the DS a couple years ago, I have a hard time playing console games for some reason.

WiiU is my main platform as really on the 3DS all I play is New Leaf :) (though I play that a lot more than the WiiU so it probably evens it out..)

Most of the time, it is the 3DS for me. Although there are times when I play both equally.

Mainly, I use my PC for video games, but I use my Wii U and 3DS also. Actually, I temporarily sold my 3DS to pay for the Wii U since I had no money. Gonna buy a new 3DS once my money comes in next month for school.

The PC is my main gaming system (as well as media provider), mainly because it has the most games I'm interested in, and the games are a lot more affordable than the games on either Nintendo system. Besides that though, I do use the 3DS the most, I don't actually own a Wii U - I only have a few games for the 3DS though, as there are very few games on it that I am actually interested in, and if there is one then I'll usually think quite carefully before buying it as to whether it's worth it.

Probably both, but I just bought a Wii U yesterday so hard to say. I've had my 3DS for over a year and a half now and have logged over 1000 hours on it between ACNL and Pokemon alone! :eek: I still find my 3DS fun to play even now, but having a Wii U too is great! :)

My 3ds has been my main game system for probably 2-3 years now. I did just buy a Wii u yesterday and bought wind waker (i'm now broke XD but it was worth it) so i've been kind of neglecting my 3ds. As soon as I get stuck in windwaker (or beat it) i'll more than likely go back to my 3ds.

I have a regular 3DS that I use more than any other console I have. There is a WiiU at my house but it belongs to my cousins (they got it for Christmas), so idk how often I'll get to use it. I may be getting my own WiiU in the next few months though so I can have a working console to take when I move out (my Wii broke a few days ago). I also really want one to play Hyrule Warriors, so hopefully I will be able to soon.

Really depends on what's out at the time. Not too long ago, my 3DS was my main - due to Pokemon. But now with Smash, and me getting into Hyrule Warriors again, the WiiU is my "main" system.
But one MH4U releases next year, the 3DS will be back up as my main.

My 3DS!

I have older systems too, such as PS2, Gamecube, Wii and DSi/lite but I play my 3DS most. :)

Back