Is Raymond still sought after?

KnoxUK

Bells
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
I remember when new horizons came out everyone went crazy over him. Is this still the case?

Yes.. I have been hosting a free raymond give away this week and it blew up way more than i had expected

That's crazy man.. He was my first camper on the island and I still don't see the appeal of him.

I don't see the appeal as much as everyone else for Raymond, but I would say he's still very much popular. The demand for him may have gone down a little bit, but only because everyone who has wanted him, now has him. I'm sure you can still get a lot for him if you end up selling him at some point though!

I always thought he's cool but not that much to pay what they ask for. I plan to have him in the future if I bump into him island hopping, I quite enjoy it. But I won't be looking for him intentionally

That's crazy man.. He was my first camper on the island and I still don't see the appeal of him.

Me neither - he really doesn't fit the kind of villager I tend to look for.

Thank God, though - I couldn't be doing with the stress and drama that seems to go along with searching for him!

:ROFLMAO:

Yes! I'm heading on a hunt to look for him on Saturday. If I don't find him, I hope I'll find my other dreamies. I 'm trying the campsite method, but I haven't had a campsite visitor in 3 weeks with no TT so :/ I hope I get lucky ig.

I remember when new horizons came out everyone went crazy over him. Is this still the case?

Very much so from what I have seen. He's probably going to be the favorite for a long time unless they come out with other villager's via amiibo.

I always thought he's cool but not that much to pay what they ask for. I plan to have him in the future if I bump into him island hopping, I quite enjoy it. But I won't be looking for him intentionally
Yep, the prices for him is outrageous and even if I could afford him, I still wouldn’t buy because those prices are greedy and a scam. It would feel much better if I ran into him by island hopping or campsite. Someday little kitty someday.

I dont look into the villagers market, but i would assume he is still somewhat sought after since he still does not have an amiibo card. I was doing the campsite trick to get him but oh my god that was so tedious i had to stop almost halfway through. I quit looking for him for the the time being.

Yeah, he's def still very popular. Someone gifted him to me after I spent ages looking for him though, which was super nice 😭

Looks like he's still popular after all, at least last time when I checked on Nookazon, offers for him where like about 300+ NMT. I mean, he's not bad from the design and all, however, I prefer at this point other (unpopular) villagers over him.

Yup still really popular. Lots on people asking for him for free still in Animal crossing related discords.
I’ve seen this a lot, and I think it’s really cringy to beg for free Raymond on servers where people buy and sell villagers

Back