• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is it worth buying KK an Tom Nook?

i got kk cause he plays tunes in your camp and they start u off with heck lotsa leaf tickets so why not?? i think he?s pretty neat to have and there?s really not much else u can spend ur ticks on except maybe future updates/items but you?ll prob earn enough by then? i?ve unlocked all my craft spots and even bought extra inventory slots on whim and lowkey spend my tickets without hesitating and i still got like 300+ from leveling and doing some goals //

as for nook i?m not really planning on buying him either cause i think all he does is sleep lmao

but also don?t fret, i think it also says it?s gonna be available again in the future??

Last edited:
I bought K.K. because he is my main man and I love seeing him. You can hear him strumming a few repetitive notes if you walk close enough, and he's cute, like a piece of furniture.

Tom Nook is more up in the air. My sister bought him, and while she doesn't regret it, she said she wouldn't recommend others do the same. He just snores in his little chair and takes up room.

So just ask yourself if you love the character enough to invest, basically. Is seeing K.K. or Nook chillin' at your campsite every day going to make you happy? If so, yep. Worth it. I wouldn't just buy them simply for the 'exclusivity' of it, as the fine print very suspiciously clarifies 'Tom Nook and K.K. Slider may be available for purchase again in the future.'

Back