Is it too late to start a youtube channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acnl_starfall

Acnl addict
Bells
October Birthstone (Opal)
Red Cosmos
Tasty Cake
New Horizons has been out for well over a year now and I always love watching lets plays of animal crossing. But I notice that a lot of youtubers started their lets plays when the game first came out. I didn't have the game when it first came out (originally was going to Uni in the fall but covid) so I bought it later in the year. Now I want to record and make a lets play for New Horizons but I dont know if people even watch ACNH videos anymore let alone lets plays. I have a feeling its too late to start now.
So is anyone still interested in watching New horizons even after a year of it being out?

(If so I can link my youtube channel if people are interested and I will start one, I know people on this forum are really supportive of others :))

If you wish to start a YouTube channel then good luck to you. However, TBT is not intended as a platform for people to put out feelers for, drum up interest in, or advertise a YouTube channel (or any social media) - so I'll close this thread here.

If you do start a YouTube channel the only place you would be able to link it would be in your signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back