• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Is it too late for a Dung Beetle?

MissEva

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
2490-9730-7522
Mailbox
Hi there! Spring is just around the corner and the snow will soon be melted in the village of Hogwarts! Unfortunately this poses a problem ... I haven't caught a Dung Beetle yet! :mad:

I read that snowballs only respawn up until a certain date in February. Is this true? I destroyed a snowball by accident today and haven't been able to find its replacement. The second snowball I'm watching like a hawk just in case.

I think you have until the snow disappears, which is on the 25th

So snowballs should keep respawning? Hooray!! Thankyou so much! C:

It's definitely not too late I saw like 5 today. Unless they all just migrated to my town :p

You have until the 25th! So don't panic~

thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/list-of-holidays-events/

Monday, the 24th is the last day to get them. Try and find them late at night...they come out all the time the later it is. At least that is how it seems to work for me.

If there are still snowballs spawning in your town, then I think the Dung Beetle would still be there c:

As long as Snowballs are still around then no. You only got a few more days to get one!

Back