Is it possible to own every item?

maroon

actual crayon tester
Bells
And when I say every item, I mean, every item. Furniture, wallpaper, carpets, shirts, pants, skirts, dresses, hats, accessories, shoes, socks, umbrellas, stationary, songs, gyroids, fossils, art, fish, bugs, seafood, villager pictures, flowers, "gardening supplies" (the bags flowers come in), fruit, wet suits, balloons, ice cream, pinwheels, tools, and any other various items, including DLC. Even if you used the museum to house bugs, fish, art and fossils, is it still possible with limited locker space?

Also, quick question about DLC: can I time travel to get stuff that was only available in 2013, or does it not work that way? Thanks.

Yes it's possible to own every item. No you can't time travel back to 2013 to get certain DLC iirc.

It's possible to own every single item yes, I do :). I sell reorderable items as you can buy them back from the catalogue whenever and just store unorderables, I have multiples of DLC and holiday sets and items in some cases and I store them over my three towns, I think you may be able to store everything in one town if you have one or two of each and use the museum rooms/multiple characters.

You can't time travel back for DLC.

Last edited:
Back