Is it just me?

This has been pondering my mind all day. Since Zero steped down and Bast has been made a sage I think It's time we need promotions. The staff is some what falling apart considering Smart said he was almost about to step down. The problem is there is to much arguing in the Staff Board. My suggestion is either say it's a good idea or a bad idea and that's final.

Also about us coping Nsider. Yea we are almost Nsider 2.0. We aren't really orginal enough. I know we are supposed to be an Animal Crossing forum with a tint of Nintendo but it is kind of backwards. So in my oppinion is that all the staff a sages have a meeting where we can discuss things to change about TBT to make it more orginal. That's my oppinion though.

OddCrazyMe said:
This has been pondering my mind all day. Since Zero steped down and Bast has been made a sage I think It's time we need promotions. The staff is some what falling apart considering Smart said he was almost about to step down. The problem is there is to much arguing in the Staff Board. My suggestion is either say it's a good idea or a bad idea and that's final.

Also about us coping Nsider. Yea we are almost Nsider 2.0. We aren't really orginal enough. I know we are supposed to be an Animal Crossing forum with a tint of Nintendo but it is kind of backwards. So in my oppinion is that all the staff a sages have a meeting where we can discuss things to change about TBT to make it more orginal. That's my oppinion though.
Well, I thought that TBT was going to become more Nintendoish with a AC theme. >_<

Anyways, we really are alot like Nsider, but just on a smaller scale.

I don't really think there should be any promotions >_>

Maybe making Sporge a global mod, but thats it.

OddCrazyMe said:

For one, we don't promote just because there aren't very many staff members -we do it when people are ready for the job. And, as great of members and sages we have, the staff does not see anyone up to it at the currnet time.

As for being like Nsider, the 2 communities are completely different, or so I feel at least. Anyone's thoughts may differ though...I have a whole different feelign at each place.

ZERO_13 said:

I agree with you Sporge is a very good member and deserves it like Smart tech deserved Admin

ZERO_13 said:

Sporge wont even be here for like, 4 more weeks...

i honestly dont even know why he's even still comming here, he's graduated.

Back