• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Is it just me...? (red flowers)

I feel this way about white flowers. I don't like the way they look and I don't really care for the color white in general. Although I'm trying to fix my gardens throughout my town so I'm trying to include all the colors including white. I really love the orange and purple flower though. Those are so beautiful and I think it would be interesting to put those two colors together.

this remind me when I once removed all pwps, flower and trees in my town, it looked so bare and creepy lol. I did it so I could redesign my town and make a perfect town

I personally don't like any red or yellow flowers apart from roses. And I only use those if its white, pink and red roses next to each other and the yellow ones in the rainbow type pattern area. I prefer carnations, pink and white. I'm not even keen on the red ones.

None of my towns will have red flowers if I can help it!

Red. It's not my color in life, for anything.

No more red. Ever!

In my main town of Eden the only red flowers I have are on hibiscus. Personally, whether flowers are natural colors or not, I will try to use them simply because our choices are limited.

I'm...the opposite of literally all of you.

My flowers are every color. Every type. With the exception of some villager homes having a theme to them (Ankha has gold roses, etc), my town is a huge mix of flowers. No rhyme or reason to it.

I don't mean this as an offense to anyone, because it does look good, but color-coded flower towns just...Idk they don't do it for me. Maybe because I see it so much? And while I use them sparingly in a few areas, I gotta admit...Carnations are -everywhere-. I got some white ones to breed and I'm breeding my pinks. Just a few for some small areas. But I could never see covering an entire town in them.

I like my crazy rainbow cacophony of flowers, and I like all the types. I think cosmos are ****ing pretty (especially white ones omg), Roses are cute in very color, pansies aren't as high on the list but they're still cute, and lilies and violets are adorbs. My favorite flowers are the white/lavendar/purple flowers and their blue offspring~ all of them.

And when my villagers plant flowers I'm actually happy about it because I use those flowers elsewhere in my town. I'm starting to run low on room, but it's ok. I want to!

I've had fleeting thoughts of coordinating my town more but I've ultimately decided it's better off as-is. I like the randomness to it. I like that my fields are bright and colorful and diverse. That way, when something actually is more coordinated, you can tell the area's special~

And let's not even get started on Lobo's flower garden by the waterfall. My cranky wolf bro is quite happy there~

Yeah...I love flowers. All of 'em.

red flowers are not my favorite. I really dislike the red pansies. I do kinda like red lilies, maybe because they are a lighter red. The only red flowers that i specifically put someplace is around my lighthouse, paired with white flowers.

reds probably my least fav color for flowers in this game. I also destroy red flowers! c~:

Imo, I don't like any of the yellow flowers, they're just ugly tbh.

i only like pastel colours like white or pink or pale purple. anything else is too harsh in my opinion. but each to their own lol? i've seen some really nice and well coordinated towns that were full of multicoloured flowers including red and yellow. but too many colours can also be overwhelming

Back