🌊 Is anyone reading Kimetsu no Yaiba/Demon Slayer? 🌊 (SPOILERS WELCOME)

Mayor of Morioh

Hyungwon's Military Wife
Bells
Ancient Candle
Ancient Candle
🌊 Is anyone reading Kimetsu no Yaiba/Demon Slayer? 🌊 (SPOILERS WELCOME)

Demon Slayer has become one of my favorite anime/manga of all time. One of my close IRL friends put me on to it and I'm absolutely OBSESSED. I watched all the episodes within 3 or so days and I jumped right to reading the manga - it had me totally hooked. I had another thread for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, but I didn't read the manga - so I was afraid to keep reading through the thread in fear of spoilers. For this thread, I'm having it as a SPOILERS WELCOME thread, so anyone who is all caught up with the manga can post whatever they want pertaining to whatever has happened thus far. If you haven't read the manga, PLEASE DON'T READ THIS THREAD. Demon Slayer is such an amazing work of art and I'd be absolutely devastated if anyone who wasn't caught up with the manga or had no interest in reading the manga got spoiled with all the incredible things yet to come! I also wanted to post some questions you all can answer to get some conversation started!

Who is your favorite overall character & least favorite overall character? Why?
Who is your favorite female character & least favorite?
Who is your favorite male character & least favorite?
Who is your favorite Hashira (Pillar) & least favorite? Why?
Which arc did you enjoy reading the most thus far?
Who is your favorite non-main supporting (minor) character?
If you could learn one "Breath Style" (ie. Love, Wind, Sound), what would it be & why?
Who is your favorite demon of the Twelve Demon Moon?
If Muzan offered you the ability to become a demon, would you take it?
Who's death(s) was the most surprising for you?
Which character(s) do you feel has had the best character development thus far & why?
Who do you feel is the most overrated character? Who's the most underrated?
Which character(s) disappointed you the most & why?
Which battle(s) did you like the most?
What are you character "ships" if you have any?
Is Sabito the best boi? (jokes on you....the answer is absolutely) ?

Feel free to answer these questions if you like & how ever you'd like to answer them! Also, add some additional questions too! I just wanted to toss some questions in to help get some conversation started! I'll be answering these questions later as well so you all can get my take on it!

You should join the anime thread here. Oh and mostly everyone on TADA loves demon slayer. I myself have read quite a bit into the manga but not too far. Im at about the part where Tanjiro and his party are cross dressing xD

My favorite character is the Flame Pillar Kyojuro Rengoku

Who is your favorite overall character & least favorite overall character? Why? As I've said Rengoku the flame pillar is my favorite character because of his heart warming attitude. He worked real hard for his position and he has lots of wisdom to share. To me he honestly felt like a cool big brother. I don't really hate any really but my least favorite would be Zenitsu. I dont dislike him, I just think his whining gets real annoying.
Who is your favorite female character & least favorite? Obviously Kanao because I ship her so hard xD don't have a least favorite
Who is your favorite male character & least favorite? answered in the first qeustion
Who is your favorite Hashira (Pillar) & least favorite? Why? Flame pillar for same reason above. Again dont have a least favorite. Theyre all great in their own ways
Which arc did you enjoy reading the most thus far?
The train arc because of my boy Rengoku
Who is your favorite non-main supporting (minor) character? The sword making dude and his psychopath tendencies
If you could learn one "Breath Style" (ie. Love, Wind, Sound), what would it be & why? Flame so I could be like Rengoku
Who is your favorite demon of the Twelve Demon Moon? Dont know any of them yet but definitely not the guy who killed Rengoku
If Muzan offered you the ability to become a demon, would you take it? no
Who's death(s) was the most surprising for you? Rengoku like why u do dis?!
Which character(s) do you feel has had the best character development thus far & why?
Inosuke because of him going from wild to a real team player.
Who do you feel is the most overrated character? Who's the most underrated?
Zenistu is overrated and Kanao is underated
Which character(s) disappointed you the most & why?
Zenistu because of his constant whining and his bs power
Which battle(s) did you like the most?
The one between Tanjiro and the spider guy
What are you character "ships" if you have any?
Kanao and Tanjiro ship forever. Oh and Inosuke and Tanjiro xD
Is Sabito the best boi? (jokes on you....the answer is absolutely) ?
No because Rengoku is

Last edited:
Back