Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
White Violet
White Violet
Feedback
100% (2) +
I don't have a lot of TBT, but... I've seen a lot of talented artists on here, and I'm not currently playing New Leaf, so I don't have a mayor. So with that, Is anybody willing to draw me?

GCFI7778.jpg

My eyes are blue, btw. I understand if nobody is willing to, seeing as how I'm not very pretty and I am very poor in TBT.

Last edited:
YO! i’d totally be willing to (and for free; i don’t really have much use for TBT right now)! is there any specific style you’d like it done in? (like, as an ac mayor avatar, realistic, or something else?) and is it like a 100x100 avatar size or more of just like an art piece? i can do a lot of different styles :D

Last edited:
YO! i’d totally be willing to (and for free; i don’t really have much use for TBT right now)! is there any specific style you’d like it done in? (like, as an ac mayor avatar, realistic, or something else?) and is it like a 100x100 avatar size or more of just like an art piece? i can do a lot of different styles :D

Thank you so much! You have free reign, do whatever you wish!

hey, just finished one of the things i'm drawing for you! the other one is still a wip
YSetsLC.png

I don't have a lot of TBT, but... I've seen a lot of talented artists on here, and I'm not currently playing New Leaf, so I don't have a mayor. So with that, Is anybody willing to draw me?

My eyes are blue, btw. I understand if nobody is willing to, seeing as how I'm not very pretty and I am very poor in TBT.

I'd draw you! ^.^ It will be kind of cartoonic and stuff, might not look like you at all, but I think it will be fun! It might take a long time since I have been pretty unmotivated lately... Ahahah.... But I think it will be fun! Sorry if it ends up not looking too good..
As you see I'm not exactly an "AMAZING" artist.

Okay first of all "Kinda Decent Picture". UH HELLO YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!?!?!?!?
Second, I'm TERRIBLE at art but I'm gonna do my absolute best to draw you! It'll be traditional though because I don't have a way to draw digitally :/

Back